Weekend in Paris - any ideas?

skinnymongoose

We are thinking of going to Paris for a short break next month for our 20th :eek: wedding anniversary. We went there on our honeymoon all those years ago and haven't ever been back.

Does anyone have any recommendations/good ideas re travel packages, nice hotels, flying versus Eurostar etc?

Any advice welcome......thanks!
SM

Sorry I can not help you out:(

Would not mind going myself sometime:rolleyes:

Isobel was there lately and I am sure she could help you out and so was Isis!

How lovely to be going to the most romantic city in the world for your 20th Wedding Anniversary:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for replying Mini. Yes I guess it is romantic, just hope it not as freezing as it was 20 yrs ago, it was sub zero temps in the day then, we nearly froze!
SM

I have flown, gone by ferry and by eurostar. I can thoroughly recommend eurostar - pleasant, quick and relatively cheap. Lots of deals this time of year - 2 for 1 type thing.

Ooooo getting jealous now - I want to go back again! Absolutely adore Paris - been there about 10/15 times on trips.

Have a lovely time which ever way you go! Bon voyage!

Hi Flirty,
Any websites you would recommend? Or do you normally book thru' an agent? If so, which?? I've never been on Eurostar and I quite fancy the idea. Any more tips would be very appreciated.

Hope you get to go again soon yourself!
SM

I just got back from my honey moon in paris a couple of weeks ago.

We stayed in hotel innova its in pasteur and right opposite is a metro station and walking distance from las invalides, the eiffel tower and the river sein. I think you should fly, we did from scotland and it only took one hour 10min and ryan air have some amazing deals.

Thanks xxvicki20xx, I will certainly look into both hotel and ryan air. Hope you had a wonderful honermoon and every happiness in your future married life. Congratulations!
SM

Back