Weeklies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Claree__x, 22 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Claree__x

Claree__x Silver Member

I know you're supposed to use all your dailies but how do weeklies work? Are you meant to use them all or can you use some/none/most?

Just wondering what everyone else does.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SJH1985

SJH1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I've never used them but some people swear by using them, I think it varies for most people, some peeps use them for their weekly takeaway/ alcohol etc so it's really up to you, it's nice to know they are there as a back up :) Xxx

4. omnomnivore

omnomnivore Member

I have used mine for a weekly treat and for extras every day... it's up to you really! They are there to be used :)

5. Emma-ww

Emma-ww Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    When I did pro points I always used all my weeklies, sometimes more oops! And I always lost!
    I think it's just trial and error and seeing how many work for you. Don't think I could survive on just dailies though I'd go insane! Need treats xx

6. Emma-ww

Emma-ww Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Oh and I'm planning on using them all on my first week on simply filling! Fingers crossed for a loss in Monday or I'll have to reevaluate haha! Xxx

7. Nomes

Nomes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    ww
    I split them and it def makes ww easy!

8. I never use mine I would just gain weight kx

9. CupcakeMummy

CupcakeMummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(6.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I use them as a buffer.

So I never plan on using them but they sit there waiting and then if/when I do want the slice of chocolate Swiss roll that is calling my name from the kitchen right now I know I can as I have my weeklies to point it with

I've never used them all up but do get pretty close some weeks. I don't count exercise points etc though.

10. Loubyrnes

Loubyrnes Full Member

I use all of them every week and I still lose, I don't think I could stick with it if I didn't have them they are great for a bottle of wine and some chocolate, but I don't eat my activity points although I don't really earn much anyway!

11. bessie84

bessie84 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(39.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    im same, always used them (sometimes more) and always lost. even as an old-timer ww'er - i soooooo wouldnt cope if it wasnt for weeklies. i try to split them, enough to have treats/extra wine over weekend and then some extra for dailies for that curly wurly n cuppa before bed :) makes a real difference i think. x

12. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11.4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.6lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    SW (at home)
    I use them as a buffer. I'm usually fine just sticking to dailies but I do eat quite a lot of fruit and veg and at the moment I'm not very active. I love having weeklies there though for those hungry days or meals that I cannot count due to a variety of reasons. I have spent approx 0-10 in the weeks I have been doing it so far.

13. xAlisonx

xAlisonx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.25%)
    Do people who use all of the 49 weeklies each week still attain good losses?

14. omnomnivore

omnomnivore Member

I have lost consistently every week so far, I generally try to use them all on a Sat and Sun on a takeaway or a pint of ice cream... something sinful ;) I get weighed on Sat am and feel this works for me :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.