Weeklies

Claree__x

Silver Member
I know you're supposed to use all your dailies but how do weeklies work? Are you meant to use them all or can you use some/none/most?

Just wondering what everyone else does.

I've never used them but some people swear by using them, I think it varies for most people, some peeps use them for their weekly takeaway/ alcohol etc so it's really up to you, it's nice to know they are there as a back up :) Xxx

When I did pro points I always used all my weeklies, sometimes more oops! And I always lost!
I think it's just trial and error and seeing how many work for you. Don't think I could survive on just dailies though I'd go insane! Need treats xx

Oh and I'm planning on using them all on my first week on simply filling! Fingers crossed for a loss in Monday or I'll have to reevaluate haha! Xxx

I use them as a buffer.

So I never plan on using them but they sit there waiting and then if/when I do want the slice of chocolate Swiss roll that is calling my name from the kitchen right now I know I can as I have my weeklies to point it with

I've never used them all up but do get pretty close some weeks. I don't count exercise points etc though.

I use all of them every week and I still lose, I don't think I could stick with it if I didn't have them they are great for a bottle of wine and some chocolate, but I don't eat my activity points although I don't really earn much anyway!

im same, always used them (sometimes more) and always lost. even as an old-timer ww'er - i soooooo wouldnt cope if it wasnt for weeklies. i try to split them, enough to have treats/extra wine over weekend and then some extra for dailies for that curly wurly n cuppa before bed :) makes a real difference i think. x

I use them as a buffer. I'm usually fine just sticking to dailies but I do eat quite a lot of fruit and veg and at the moment I'm not very active. I love having weeklies there though for those hungry days or meals that I cannot count due to a variety of reasons. I have spent approx 0-10 in the weeks I have been doing it so far.

I have lost consistently every week so far, I generally try to use them all on a Sat and Sun on a takeaway or a pint of ice cream... something sinful ;) I get weighed on Sat am and feel this works for me :)

Back