Weekly weigh-in thread

LOL, fair point. :)

Hi all, firstly well done everyone. Secondly, today is my WI day but i can't get to a scale. My little girl has developed cellulitus so we're in the hospital since yesterday and i don't know when i'll get home. I'm convinced this diet is jinxed, the last time i tried to restart my other half ended up in hospital too. Also had a few slips today but i'm not overly worried as i can just start again when she gets out, hopefully friday.
xxXxx

Oh poor wee soul! Big hugs to her & you. xx

Oh no! hope she is ok soon xxxx hugs and kisses xxxx

Thanks girls. Seemingly there is a few cases of it the past week here but she's the youngest they've had in. I never even heard of it before yesterday.

Hi Marysu, I hope the little one is ok hon :hug99: xxx

ah, I've heard of that, poor little thing.

How is the little one this morning???

I weighed in this morning and my bmi had gone down a tad on wii fit but no weight lost. will try and wI on proper day tomorrow other than that it will be monday after the caravan weekend!!!!

Hi everyone, livi came home today and all is well. Delighted i am. Couple more days on meds but at least we're at home. I've lost 2lb from wens to thurs (actually put on since sunday but i don't mind in the grand scheme of things). I'm not in ketosis anymore but i'll start induction afresh tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for your kind words.
Xxx

Oh glad she is home my love xxxx yes get stuck straight back in xxxx

well you had other thing to worry about Marysu, get back on the wagon and you'll be fine love.

A nice relief to have her home Marysu, hope she is fine now xx :p

Thanks everyone.
xXx

Ok guys ive been avoiding this thread for a while because i stalled for what felt like forever. I started on the 11th march and lost 1st in my 1st 2wks. Then the dreaded stall and finally 2 days ago i started loosing again so my weigh in day will be a Weds. Fingers crossed for this week. Im bad in updating my stats on the left as i havent a clue when it comes to kg's. Im a st, lb's and oz's girl.
Good luck everyone.
Really pleased your little girl is home now marysu.

Back