Weekly weigh-in thread

At least you know the reason Sharon. Stick with it love.

Oh I shall Jim. I'm just frying bacon wrapped asparagus to dip in my boiled egg! We have got the week ahead all planned. Drunk 2 pints of water already :D

I'm sure you'll be OK love.

Weigh in today. I've lost 3lbs. Also measured around my belly area and have lost 3 inches since i started 3 weeks ago. It's all the 3's for me. I'm a happy bunny today.

Lost 2.4lbs , so nearly 21lbs lost in a month :D

That's cracking girls, well done. I love to hear these weight loss stories. :)

Well done red :)

Well done loooooosers. Im very happy to tell you i am joining you this week after a fab loss of 3lb. Great after 4wks of stalling. All i can say is keep drinking the water. Yipee.

Well done everyone on all your losses. You're all doing fab :)

well done Cheryl love, that's great news.

Thanks Jim. Im so please after stalling for so long. I see it as good practice for maintainance as i never put any on. Now if i can keep this loss up I will reach target by my hols. I have a skinny mini shopping date booked with Linzi so i better get losing!

Well done everyone :D Especially Cheryl, thank god we've got some movement from them pesky scales! :D :D So water is the key eh? xxx

I think thats what is was hun. Ive been drinking more, after ruling out different foods and i have cut down on cheese and still dont have anything with citrics in but the extra water has worked! Ive started exercising today too. Fingers crossed for next week

Well done all you losers. xx

Well done Marysu, Red and Cheryl - weigh to go girls (good play on words there don't you think :8855:)
Well done :clap:xx

Back