Weekly weigh-in thread

2lbs gone for me this week. I'm still just floating at the 12stone mark between the up and down and sts, so i'm praying i can get below that mark next week.
Well done everyone else. xxx

Well done :)

well done Marysu, you'll get there love. :)

well done marysu!!!!!

2lbs gone for me this week. I'm still just floating at the 12stone mark between the up and down and sts, so i'm praying i can get below that mark next week.

well done

Well done Marysu x

empy

Grrrrrr!!!!!

Cant believe I stayed the same this week when I've been so good.

I even went into the chippy at seaside the other day. I bought fish and chips for my other half and my friend then sat with them while they ate them and I nibbled on a piece of matessons smoked sausage!

GUTTED!!:cry::cry::cry:

hey!! you wont STS forever.....you'll lose next week...promise!

Well done to all the losers, there are some fab loses this week.

Jonsgirl, finger crossed for a great loss next week!

I lost a pound this week, happy with that:)

ah well, you've had 7 good loss weeks, you were due a stall.

I'm down 4lbs on posted weight this morning so I've done well on my pre holiday induction stint. :D

although everyone is aware lol....i lost 2lb this week....this gets me below my 40 BMI :D

really happy x

:D we all rock here in atkins world lol

Great stuff missy, that's good to hear love. :)

Well done on the losses everyone x

Had sneaky weigh-in today, even though official WI isn't till Monday - it's the England match today so I will be having a few beers tonight. Anyway, I am down 3lb. I'll probably stall for the rest of the week, because of tonight but I am really happy with that result. :D

Gemsie, have some dry white or Vodka instead.

Back