Weekly weigh-in thread

Well, weigh in day today I wasnt looking forward to it as I've STS for the past 3 weeks despite being really good and I knew I'd be crushed if I STS again this week.

I nearly fainted when i looked at the scales and saw a 6 POUNDS!!!! loss this week - I've been doing my happy dance all day since then :D

So glad I didnt give up.

Well, weigh in day today I wasnt looking forward to it as I've STS for the past 3 weeks despite being really good and I knew I'd be crushed if I STS again this week.
I nearly fainted when i looked at the scales and saw a 6 POUNDS!!!! loss this week - I've been doing my happy dance all day since then :D

So glad I didnt give up.

Well done at sticking at it bet you're chuffed to bits x

well done jons!!! x

So glad I didnt give up.

Sometimes its good to wait for the Whooosh fairy!!

Well done. xxx

Well done on all the losses this week, particularly well done to JG....6lbs is MASSIVE and well worth the 3 wk STS....just goes to show it works hun, well done!!

im hoping that the whoosh fairy stays around for weigh in for me on friday lol

Well done Dizzy and JG, and JG especially well done for sticking with it love. Perseverance wins the day. :D

+3lbs for me. I'm determined to have that gone though by next week as it's just excess carbs still hanging around.

Well done you lot!!! :D
I'm feeling so much better now & back on it as from today! Been a bit wobbly this week with the old cider, bread & cake!???? So my IBS is playing up. Note to self tw@!! ;)

Anyway I have a 2lb weight gain. I'm pleased with that, I was worried all my good work had been undone.
I'm so excited to be back on this full time :D

Well done all.

I think we're all hoping for a visit from the Whoosh fairy this week. Even though I havent cheated at all I feel as though its two steps forward and one step back for me every week. We'll all get there eventually though.

Jo

Well done Dizzy and JG, and JG especially well done for sticking with it love. Perseverance wins the day. :D

Yes Jim you are right as always it's just hard when you are really working at it and not seeing a loss.

Dunno why I ever lost my faith in Atkins - it always works for me in the end :D

ah well JG, it's because we all want to see quick regular losses, but it doesn't work that way love. There are always going to be stalls along the way.

Well done to all the losers!! Some of the losses are fantastic!

I gained a pound this week:( Not even * week. Hey ho.....

Yes Jim you are right as always it's just hard when you are really working at it and not seeing a loss.

Dunno why I ever lost my faith in Atkins - it always works for me in the end :D

nice one stick with it works

5lb off for my first week back and not even a full week yet, only started monday but I want friday to be my weigh in day so I'm weighing in today :D

Nice one Kerry love, good start there. Well done.

Back