Weekly weigh-in thread

Reckon you have to thank yr friend Jack for that! ;)
Reckon you might be right! ;)
On the wagon for a while now to give myself a fightin' chance! :D

STS this week. I've got back to the walking now & exercise so I expect I've gone all full of muscle, lol

Nothing lost for me this week, hopefully I'll see a shift next week..... I suppose we all get staller weeks for no obvious reason? But it's not encouraging eh? I got my man to join me on Atkins as he had 10kg to lose and for every 1kg I've lost he's lost 2!! Life's not fair sometimes. Never mind, I'm happy I've lost weight overall.
Sorry I've not been around to read you messages etc but good luck to all this week x

Trish, I've heard that Atkins works better for men, I have no idea why that would be though.

Thanks for the info, Jim. That's interesting as I just thought it was working better on him as he's never dieted before. I must say he's looking great and everyone has noticed his weightloss - and no one has commented on mine yet. Maybe after another 10 kg! So long as the weight is coming off and I can eat well then I'm going to keep to Atkins. I've chopped and changed so much in the past and I think Atkins is something I can modify once I'm a healthy weight ....

Well done to all the losers, I've decided not to weigh this week as I have likely to have gained from last week, back on track now though x

Well done to everyone. I had a loss of 1.6lb this week but my body is definitely still adjusting to a new diet coz my weight has been fluctuating like mad all week which it doesnt usually do.

Jo

Muscle growth on Power90 program is offsetting 'weight' loss, but 1" off waist and 1" off hips this week. :D

Well done all of you, and Steve inches are as important as pounds mate.

Hi Dizzy, welcome back love. Did you have a good time?

I know, I'm always the same when I'm back from holiday love.

Welcome back Dizzy. That will soon come off. I'm the same, I hated the bloated feeling I had when I got back from my holiday.

I'm 1lb up this week. Too much lager/cider/wine & Greek food on Monday :O On the plus side, we are back to walking 4 miles a day & exercising so I feel much better for that :) I will be ultra good this week :D

Oh, I nearly forgot. I decided not to have the chips on Sunday, but ended up having a baked potato. Just as bad really, lol. Thinking about it, 1lb up is VERY lucky!! I am now sat on the naughty step ;)

LOL Sharon, let's hope you can come off the naughty step next weigh in. :)

Back