Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done Missy :)

Bliddy typical, that 2 lb has gone again today, it only came on for WI!!

Well done Missy love

LOL Sharon.

Well done Missy.

I hav'nt lost anything this wk but am quite happy with that as have had a stinking cold and have strayed from plan a little.

lorna x

Lucky girl Bren :) x

Hope you are feeling better Lorna x

Last edited:
Well...after 3 days away eating carbs (and my, did I eat carbs!) I only gained 1lb!!!

I'm super happy, and really glad to be back on my atkins again! Not planning on going away until christmas, so I should, hopefully, have lost a bit more weight by then!

Well done to all this week's losers! :)

I managed to put 0.8lb ON this week. :mad:

typicaly my weight goes up from what the scale has been sowing most of the week on weigh in day so can only claim a 1lb loss this week still another step in the right direction.

Well done to the "losers" and am sure the pounds will drop off everyone else soon too!
I lost 1.2kgs this week so very happy :) weighed less the day before but picked at naughty stuff yesterday so not surprised scales went up wee bit but back on track now.

Morning all, and well done to the losers.

Why do the scales show a weight loss all week until WI? Everyone seems the same, lol.
I'm tempted to change my weigh in day & not tell my body ;)

Annoying, innit? :D

Yep!! :(
Last week I gain 2lbs for 2 days, the 2nd of which was obviously WI. It was gone the next day!

Last edited:
LOL Sharon my weight bounces around all the time, even on the same day, so have given up weighing myself apart from WI day.

Which is today for me - another 3 lbs gone for good :D. That's me under 300 lbs now - forever! :bliss:

Back