Weekly weigh-in thread

ooh i like those names :) you got your phone back yet?

It'll be nice for you to have the cats love. :)

Well done Jo, Cinta and Andy and Jim!

Susie and Dizzy - all water weight - once the ketosis comes back it'll be off again just as quickly. You both know you're in it for the long haul and some weeks you just have to relax things. As long as you get straight back on the diet you'll do brilliantly.

Susie so happy for you and your little kitties. Any idea when you'll get them? And fingers crossed for good news tomorrow about the job.

Morning and well done to all those with losses this week and I'm in good company with my holiday weight gain :D.
Changing my weigh in day to a Thursday but will start week on Thursday and hopefully be close to posted weight by then x

yey flutter same day as Linzi me and Cheryl!

ill hog it until goal. LOL you can always share ;)

Well after saying I wouldn't wi until next Thursday had a sneaky peek and almost 1lb down on last weigh in (so that's 3lb down in total!). See I knew Thursday was my lucky day :).

Yey well done.
1.2lbs down for me this week. goal next week eh?

Do you feel thin now?

think i need a decent full length mirror session lol! (then i will feel worse probably!) mine is crammed in the corner of my junk room as there is no where else to put it.

You're only 10 stone my lovely and with all that exercise you must be so toned too! I don't find mirrors or camera very flattering at all - must get that software where you can trim inches off your photos!

and not me Jim???
it will take me years to be toned love!

Back