Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done both of you, that's nice to hear :)

Well done sooooz and all you losers.

A struggling sts this week for me.
My eating is spot on but its those warm sunny nights wanting to sit out and drink!!:( (and the not so sunny)
Going away on Thurs for a week so thats going to be hard, not sure what to do?:confused:

Just do the best you can is all.

Evening. Week 3 and STS
Not bothered as Ive enjoyed eating some lully meats in the sun.

Enjoy the sun everyone

Woofy x

hopefully next week you may have a loss as well as a suntan xx

snap x

Like a plonker I muffed it up, but im back on the ball tomorrow. Steroids are a problem for me, Im on oral steroids every day(not good) and im as fat as a pig. Honestly im mentally broken, I wake up every day and say to myself oh yea I forgot: Im fat. Its unreal. This time last year I was 3 stone lighter and working on my calf muscles in the gym(imagine). Honestly if anyone could offer me advice or help, something short and sweet. Im just like you guys, finding it so ****en hard.

Love, hit yourself over the head with a frying pan - we are all having the same body/brain conundrums, wouldn't be here otherwise - but then put the pan down and fry up some bacon and eggs, take a deep breath and try again.

Hope that helps :)

yes, we've all been there, get your head sorted and keep on plugging on

Love, hit yourself over the head with a frying pan - we are all having the same body/brain conundrums, wouldn't be here otherwise - but then put the pan down and fry up some bacon and eggs, take a deep breath and try again.

Hope that helps :)

LOL. Good advice :D

Back