Weekly weigh-in thread

Is there a particular weigh in day?

I've had protein shake for breakfast, yummy garlic mushroom frittata with salad and Greek yoghurt with a couple of strawberries at lunch and then smoked mackerel with spicy coating, cabbage and a portobello mushroom grilled with Stilton - yummy !!!!

Hi, I was just wondering what brand of protein shakes you are using :)

Holland and Barratt whey protein - often on offer - don't know if they're the best.

I've lost about 2.5 pounds this week which is good but we always want more don't we! I know I need to do induction properly and not succumb to a G&T at the weekend!

Nothing wrong with a G&T :D, well done

Gin and diet tonic - there are worse treats;)

Holland and Barratt whey protein - often on offer - don't know if they're the best.

I've lost about 2.5 pounds this week which is good but we always want more don't we! I know I need to do induction properly and not succumb to a G&T at the weekend!

Lovely! Thankyou :D

I'm looking to get some for post work-out so will have a look this weekend!

3lbs off this week. Not overly excited about it, means another month of sts. If I can get under 199lbs next wi i'll do a little dance.

2lbs on for me this week :( I didn't overdose on the peroni at the weekend & earlier in the week so all self inflicted. Ggrrrrrrr........

-2 lb in THREE weeks! Don't know if it's worth the effort.

-2 lb in THREE weeks! Don't know if it's worth the effort.

I feel your pain. I'm exactly the same weight I was in April. But my problem is hormones just now (long story, see my diary if you really want! lol!).

Have you tried cutting out dairy or frankenfoods? There has to be a reason for it. Dont give up. :)

Yeah, I've read your diary and at least you have a reason, I don't. I'm thinking of trying the rotation diet (see my diary for more info), just have to pluck up the courage!

Ransch did you see me post in 'I'm not going to eat today'. Some of those fruits in your fridge are very high in carbs hun. It might be something to look at. Good luck x

ransch said:
Yeah, I've read your diary and at least you have a reason, I don't. I'm thinking of trying the rotation diet (see my diary for more info), just have to pluck up the courage!

What phase are you on? Don't give up - sometimes it is just chipping away bit by bit - I'm not sure about rotation

Ransch did you see me post in 'I'm not going to eat today'. Some of those fruits in your fridge are very high in carbs hun. It might be something to look at. Good luck x

But that's just it Cinta, I didn't eat them!!!!!

What phase are you on? Don't give up - sometimes it is just chipping away bit by bit - I'm not sure about rotation

I'm still on induction and about 20 carbs a day but somehow it just isn't working for me!

Oh dear....sorry, I don't know what to say now :( I hope you find the answer. Perhaps it's just slowed down a bit because you have lost quite a lot already. I know mine has.
I remember Jim saying he slowed down to 1 to 2lb a week quite quickly & he had half his body weight to lose. Perhaps some of us just slow right down after a while. I am trying to get back to the beginning & get that incentive back.
Good luck x

I'm still on induction and about 20 carbs a day but somehow it just isn't working for me!

Do you use myfitnesspal? Maybe having too much protein? Or try upping the carbs to 30 a day and see how that goes?x

Back