Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi Everyone, I too am new to Atkins and in my first week (weigh-in Friday) I lost 6lbs so well chuffed as I have been on VLCD for previous months :)
This forum is fab and I have become a bit of an addict already.
Hope it's ok to join the group
:)

Of course it's ok to join Elaine. I've been a member for over 2 1/2 years. This is the best thing to happen to me. You should get lots of inspiration & ideas from this site. I'm still learning new recipes all the time from members' diaries. Well done & good luck!

Well I have lost 5lb in my first week. Really it's 9 days, but I didn't come back on here until last Sunday. I pleased with that start & look forward to the next week. I can't weigh Steve yet as he is still at work.:D

Hi all,

I've started this morning - weighed in at 14-10 :( Will be back next Monday for an update.....

D

hey everyone! just read the last 6-7 months of posts on this tread lol,,,i started Atkins 2 weeks ago and so far im down 12lb :) chuffed! im battling my baby bulge already before i let it escelate like i did after my 1st daughter! so far so good! 4st 4lb left to lose! xxxx

hey deem :) hopefully next monday when you come back with your first weigh in that frown will be upside down doll ;)
Hi all,

I've started this morning - weighed in at 14-10 :( Will be back next Monday for an update.....

D

Ta much Trivenam. I did the New You food replacement programme earlier this year and found it great but threw common sense out the door after my hols in August and now have a stone back on.... in 7 weeks, a feckin kilo a week if you dont mind!!

Take care
D

haha,i throw common sense out the door about 6 times a year so i know what you mean! dont worry 1 stne will fall off on this plan in no time :) id love to do food replacement again but i just know i would put it all back on like before so im sticking with food this time lol good luck ;) xxxxx

Ta much Trivenam. I did the New You food replacement programme earlier this year and found it great but threw common sense out the door after my hols in August and now have a stone back on.... in 7 weeks, a feckin kilo a week if you dont mind!!

Take care
D

Hi all - is it ok to join this thread? I was on the Cambridge diet and lost 16lb after 4 weeks. Although this diet made me really unwell so I swapped to Atkins.. I sadly haven't read the book but ordered it frm online and waiting for it. I started Atkins 3 weeks ago and have only lost 3lb so far. I have had a few slips but determined to get back on track once my book arrives. I regularly do my gym sessions alternating from cardio days and strength training as much as I can. I think I may have hit a plateu? My mid section isn't moving :( could people please advice?? Thanks so much xx

Hi All another 4lb off this week hopefully keep losing until my wedding 6 weeks tomorrow!!

Week 1 -11lbs
Week 2 -4lbs

I have started Atkins today so I went to get myself weighed
128.9kg is my starting weight. here goes

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all,

Could I join you please? I did have Thursdays as my weigh in day but will change to Fridays so I can weighed with you all. I got weighed yesterday and lost 5lb, this was my first week.

Started Atkins today so starting weight 13st 4lbs x

Week 1 weigh in 5lbs lost. :)

I was hoping for a little more, but as I've only got 3.5st to shift my I kind of accept my week to week losses will be a little less than some others. I'm really chuffed regardless, I've had a great first week, don't feel like I'm majorly craving anything apart from maybe cereal in the mornings. I'm taking my Dad out to lunch tomorrow to a carvery place near where I live. I've already decided to avoid potatoes and Yorkshire pud and opt for some meat and lots of green veggies. Bring on Week 2 weigh in! :D

-Sea

Back