Weekly weigh-in thread

LOL, I thought it was a name somehow love. :) who knows maybe there is still a small shadow of the language there, or I possibly got called that, I was only 31/2 when we left.

5lb fr me this week :) i cant believe it because i was at a hens party all weekend drinking! but i stuck to the food plan religiously!! well done everyone !!!! x

Well done T... the weight loss & the sticking to plan at yr hen do.x

lol! i wasnt even going t weigh because i was drinking until sunday but felt slimmer today so i just hopped on the scales der and its a loss!! im so happy! 1 stone in 2 weeks and not a minute of exercise done!!!! thanks a mill ladies! x

That would be inteersting to find out Linz, maybe you should start a post your weight thread? :p xx

I weighed this morning, I'm back to posted weight. :)

My point is I'm jealous lol. I can't even get to it never nind BACK to it! :sigh:

Hmm, ah well. I have been very strict since Sunday Caz. No booze, 20 carbs a day, lots of fatty meat, except for that crappy chicken last night, and I'm very active at work, up and down the stairs all day long.

I've not had any booze either! Quite an angel I've been I'll have you know! :sigh: And I've been walking etc so I'm not idle - but it still looks like I'm heading for another STS this week :mad: I'll get the hang of it eventually I guess. I've stayed away from processed food as well.

I've not had any booze either! Quite an angel I've been I'll have you know! :sigh: And I've been walking etc so I'm not idle - but it still looks like I'm heading for another STS this week :mad: I'll get the hang of it eventually I guess. I've stayed away from processed food as well.

when is weigh in love?

Sunday so there is a ray of hope I suppose :sigh: xx

there is :D weigh yourself tom after some drinks tonight ;-)

Back