Weekly weigh-in thread

Humm.... erm... pretty please may I change mine? I just went for a num2 for the first time in ages and it takes me down another lb. :rotflmao:

So that would mean..

woofie -4lb
sukie sue +2lb :( (totm)
sarah -2lb
TT -1lb (taking last week's weight, or its +1lb!)
Rach - 3.25lb :D

Sorry for being cheeky! lol. xx

All ok, hunni? Is this something that normally happens? I also could KILL leading up to the totm...
{{{hugs}}}

Woofy X

Thanks Woofy. Doesn't normally happen. But I have read that lots on CD / LL experience it. Hope it's a one off

I am going to change mine as I have just looked back at where I was last Friday and i have actually lost 3lbs! got confused with doing two weigh ins.

Well done everyone! Good week.

woofie -4lb
sarah -3lb

Sarah, I hope it sorts its self out and your all back to normal, cant be nice, love ya!!!

Woofy X

woofie -4lb
sarah -3lb
Tracy -2lb

Nope ~i didn't have any birthday cake or choccies :) I'm very proud of myself!

Tracy, thats cracking hunni!!!!

WELL DONE!!! And so you should be proud of yourself!!!!!

Woofy X

Sarah, I hope it sorts its self out and your all back to normal, cant be nice, love ya!!!

Woofy X

Thanks Woofy. To make my day perfect, my darling dog has just rolled in something super smelly, so had to do a full bath of her before I could have lunch. Now I am really in a bad mood and have a soaking and smelly bathroom! :mad::mad::mad: She's in the kitchen hanging her head in shame (oh and drying by the radiator). Can only get better from here today.

Well done Tracy on resisting on your birthday! :D

Thanks Woofy. To make my day perfect, my darling dog has just rolled in something super smelly, so had to do a full bath of her before I could have lunch. Now I am really in a bad mood and have a soaking and smelly bathroom! She's in the kitchen hanging her head in shame (oh and drying by the radiator). Can only get better from here today.

Ah, been there done that.

Bobbi rolled in a muddy puddle today but now shes dried and ive brushed it out... She loves water.... I hate washing the dogs!!!
Hope your day picks up, babes. We should get our "dirty dogs" together, maybe M/L lakes?

Woofy X

I have to say that whatever she rolled in STANK!!! I think it was something produced by a fox! I hate bathing her also.

Yes we should get them together sometime. They can roll in things together then. Will PM you when I am not so grumpy!

Thanks Sarah!

Oww stinky dog smell- yuk! MY DS saw your avvie and asked if I was putting a bid on her on EBAY! Bless him! he thinks everything in the world comes from either Tescos or EBAY (he hates shopping!)

Thanks Sarah!

Oww stinky dog smell- yuk! MY DS saw your avvie and asked if I was putting a bid on her on EBAY! Bless him! he thinks everything in the world comes from either Tescos or EBAY (he hates shopping!)

I might have been tempted to put her on Ebay today under the title of "one oh so cute but VERY stinky Cocker Spaniel for sale. Dog shampoo thrown in for free!" :D

Oh luff her!!!!
Would miss my Bobbi and I know you would miss her 2...

Woofy X

Yeah wouldn't be without her really. She was my saviour when I was having a tough time.

They are there no matter what...even when we are grumpy, moody and could kill with the totm..... My bobbi would wag her tail if she had 1.... Did you get the 2nd pick I sent you, hun? Bob in her puppy years

Woofy X

Yes, the do love you whatever. Which is good. I did get the pic thanks. Did send you back a message.

Roxy still has a feint smell on one ear. She is going to be baby wiped all night until she smells better! :yuk:

Well done to you all, hope i do that good on Monday!!
Sukie: the fairy thing that you all wish for will be here for you soon im sure x

Back