Weekly weigh-in thread

Whooosie for sukie next week!! Yeah!! xx

Ive sent the whoosie I had straight round...Just hope His sat nav is working ha ha

Woofy X

I always assumed the whooshie was female.. how very random!! xx

lol thanks all :0) well my water levels are the same as usual (a bit higher than it states )
it is totm today and im guessing the extra food having come from 2 shake smight be weighing me down too ???? anyway im not going to frett about it even though its hard not to get demotivated im sure it will come right next week .
massive well done to you all on youre losses xxx

Weekly Weigh In
Hi all, stayed the same this wk :( I'm putting it down to my body adjusting to food again, hopefully do better next wk. Well done to everyone on their losses!!

BJ...... You have done well, hunni... Roll on next week, babes.... All will settle soon

Woofy X

***DDT***

WOOP! WOOP!

Cracking stuff, babes...toffees from thorntons... and u didnt share..... : O (

Woofy X

woofie -4lb
sukie sue +2lb :( (totm)
sarah -3lb
TT -1lb (taking last week's weight, or its +1lb!)
Rach - 3.25lb :D
Tracy -2lb

You bunch of stars!!! :talk017::wow::talk017::grouphugg:

Hey everyone i lost 2.2 lb = 15st 7 wit woo, last July i was 17st 9 and a half, and you will never believe it i bought a new belt 9 days ago and i have moved down 2 holes in that time !! and.. i am waking up before my alarm goes off even at weekend. I am still yawning but i dont feel tired !! I came home from work spent two hours in the garden and still went to the gym lol !:)

Nice one Ali, well done darling!

I've had that Ali, great isn't it? I wonder why the whole world isn't eating our caveman diet!

alibambino.... well done, babes!!!!

The jelly and cream must be working with ya, top news!!!

*****Happy St Patrick's day****

Woofy X

LOL, I've always thought of it as the cave man diet as well TT, you can eat anything that cave men could find. Leaves, shoots, berries, meat and fish.

Well done DDT and Ali on your losses.

I also wake up really early now. I used to be dragging myself out of bed after snoozing the alarm about 5 times. Now I don't even set an alarm and am awake bright and early. I love it!

Back