Weekly weigh-in thread

whoop whoop ib well done , and well done sherby , and everyone else for that matter , good week :0)

Lost 4.75 lbs this week! Not quite a whooshie but pretty close! Happy little islandbreeze today!

Well done everyone.

Well done IB! That's a fab loss.

Well done Lexie!!!! You must be thrilled that you hung in there and got a good loss.

Alright actually, hoping to get on with it this week and get a similar result (I know I ask for too much)

Hoping for 3lbs. fingers crossed!

WOOP! WOOP! LEXIE!!

Cracking start, hun...

Hope you have a good week. Your todays dinners look lovely!

Woofy X

Cracking, well done Lexie!

I stayed the same, im not to bothered as i feel i am losing inches x

Great attitude Ali, nice one . Good for you.

well done girls , no matter what the losses or gains , youre doing it so thats what matters XXX

TT 2lb (thats the 2 I reported earlier in the week, not another 2!)

sukie sue sts :cry::cry::cry:had a good sob this morning !!!! feeling very sorry for myself , especially giving up all that is not protein or green (including my beloved sweetner)
ggrrrrr not sure what to do , to say im upset doesnt cover it . will give this clean and green thing another week before i totally spit my dummy and go back to lighter life in an almighty strop !!!

Hi Sukie Sue, don't feel bad hun look how far you have come.

I have lost 2lbs this week which would have been more if I had stuck to the plan but I have got a long long way to go yet. I am happy with the 2lbs but it could have been 3 had I not pigged last night again. I starved myself all day and couldn't cope come the evening.

Back to low carb today for me. xx

sukie sue sts :cry::cry::cry:
Sherbie -2lb
sarah -3lbs

Sukie, I don't know what to say to you. I can feel your frustration all the way down here babe! Try not to get too upset and remember how good you felt that your size 12's are all loose on you. Your body shape must have completely changed and you must have more muscle mass now that you did before. Try to hold onto that. Keep smiling honey and hopefully you will get your reward this week. xx

i know hunnie , thanks , i was just so shocked , thought id loose having given up everything :0)

Back