Weekly weigh-in thread

I know how totally upset you must be. I used to get that on low fat diets and I would always give up. But you haven't and that's an achievement in itself. If you really do think about going back to LL, I can recommend the type of plan that I am doing, but I know that you don't really want to do that as it's not a long term way of eating. Are you taking the water retention tablets still? Is it worth switching from the boots ones to Aqua Ban and see if that makes a difference?

***Morning lovers***

1ST I JUST NEED TO RUN OVER TO SUKIES PAGE AND GIVE HER MASSIVE CUDDLES AND LICKS {{{{SNUGGLES}}}} : O p
: O p : O p LICKS

Oh baby girl, we need to get to the bottom of this, love chops... I feel your pain, Darling but I still believe in YOU!!!!!

Have a good cry, dont fight it back. Im a great believer in a bloody good cry, it clears all the upset away. Cry till your bored of your tears, babes then pop kettle on and think about how far you have come on the whole of your diet trip, LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE!!!! YOUR A LITTLE CRACKER!!!!

Much love, lite and strength to carry you through today and every day till your strong enough to walk alone again, but dont fear, we are all walking along side you, ALWAYS x x x

Woofy X

TT 2lb (thats the 2 I reported earlier in the week, not another 2!)
sukie sue sts :cry::cry::cry:
Sherbie -2lb
sarah -3lbs
Woofy sts and dropped a jean size,12 : o )

Have a lovely day!!!!

****Remember, 1 step at a time, Angels****

Woofy X

Sukie, do you think increasing your water intake might help? I know you are already drinking lots, but is it worth trying to increase it a bit and see if that helps? You will be using a lot of water when you do your long runs. Just trying to think of things that might help.

Will be interested to see what Jim says when he comes online.

Sukie, can you post exactly what you are eating, that and quantities etc. How long have you stayed the same now?

Sukie, I think you have swapped fat for muscle, I know what I would rather have! Plus, muscle is heavier than fat, so lucky you haven't gained, even though getting slimmer and more toned by the day :)

xxx

**************WOW Sarah***************

U ARE LOOKING GOOD, BABY GIRL!!!!!

Loving you before and during pictures. Good girl x

Woofy X

Thanks Woofy. I figured in for a penny.... I was to ashamed to post a before picture at the start, but now that I can see a big difference, I am a very happy girl. Still in a size 18 (although very loose). Can get into my 16s but the fashion police would arrest me if I wore them.

OK, your turn to post a size 12 picture!:D

Going shopping 2m for a new pair of size 12 jeans. Im going to leave the label sticking out so every1 can see : O )

Will be happy when I get into size 10`s which does sound tiny but Im only 5"2 so it isnt really for me but I dont want to be tiny, I love my curves too much.

Sarah, you so dont look like a 18/16, pet. U look lubbly... x

Woofy X

Last edited:
Looking good Sarah, well on your way, well done love.

Ah thanks Woofy.

You deserve to hang the label outside!!!!

Curves are good. I don't like stick thin on men or women. New Look is great for jeans if you are planning to get a size smalle. All different style and lengths (I am not very tall either and have short legs) and only £15 - £20. I have been buying from there as I don't want to spend much whilst shrinking.

Looking good Sarah, well on your way, well done love.

Morning Jim....you were late logging on? Have you got a late note. ;)

Thanks, feel like I am really getting somewhere now.

I think I am short as my legs are the length of a 5'2'' person. One of my sisters is shorter than me but has longer legs...most odd!

Sukie, I think you have swapped fat for muscle, I know what I would rather have! Plus, muscle is heavier than fat, so lucky you haven't gained, even though getting slimmer and more toned by the day :)

xxx

I agree with TT Suki, although I totaly understand why your so upset, I would of thrown the towel in by now.
Could you maybe stop weighing altogether and just measure yourself once every 2 weeks? I bet you'd see great results then. Sometimes the scales can be the work of the devil :mad:

Hi Sarah, yes I needed to go to our Lichfiield store to sort out some till problems.

Sarah - OMG, your pictures are fab :eek: What a transformation in such a short space of time. It's nice to put a face to the name :D
I'm very tempted to have a go of your plan for a while to see if I can have similar results. So can I ask you a couple of questions please?
What sort of thing do you have for dinner?
How much/often do you exercise?
Do you drink alcohol?

Thanks Jaybar. The first pic is a bit old, but I didn't have a full length one from Christmas. I was roughly the same weight as that picture when I started 10 weeks ago. I am as gobsmacked as everyone else that I have lost so much in such a short space of time. I saw a friend do LL and lost 5 stone in 16 weeks and it totally spurred me on.

For evening dinner I am having an Atkins style meal, but I don't have things like cream (so no jelly and cream for me :cry:). I will PM you with the things that I am allowed to have. In basic terms is 200g of chicken, pork, white fish, shell fish or 150g of red meat or salmon. Then I have a massive bowl full (roughly) of the allowed veggies. I am also allowed 1/2 pint semi skimmed milk or yoghurt and if you don't have this you can have 20g of cheese. And a piece of fruit (no banana's obviously) from a list. Things like berries or grapes are allowed or a small apple I think. I don't have the fruit. I have a little more veg. I have 1 shake, 1 soup and half a bar per day (the bars are big!)

So it's not that restrictive. But there is a big BUT, I don't drink alcohol. I can't at the moment anyway as have some meds that stop me, but you aren't supposed to drink on it. Having said that it's worth seeing if Sukie drank whilst on LL.

Right, will stop filling the Atkins board with part VLCD stuff. Will PM you.

Back