Weekly weigh-in thread

YAY! nice on darling, I'm so chuffed.

thanks guys , keeping it predominantly green tho , had a bar this morning so i had somethung before run , but staying off the regular choc , sweetners and other low carb treats i was having x
fingers crossed that its still lost come friday and not just playing with my mind :0)

WOOP! WOOP!
****Sukie****

Over the moon for you, pet. I hope your smiling, baby girl as you have so earnt it!!

Hugs

Woofy X

Hi woofy, I wondered where you were. :wavey:

Hi. Jim. Jim.... Im just floating today..... Havent posted apart from Sukies 1 above.......

Will be back soon

Woofy X

thanks woofie xxxx

Well done Sukie, about time too eh :p
I'm made up for you :D

Well done Sukie :)

thanks guys :0) hope it stays off for friday !!! knowing my flippin body itll find a way to gain it again :0)

well done Sukie x

thanks guys , we will see what tomorrow brings :0)

Work this out.... Scales havent really moved but I brought new jeans today, size 12. While there I saw size 10 on sale so I thought, oh just get em, so I did... Tried what I thought were the 12`s on at home and thought, MMmmm they look ok and they were only the bloody size 10`s... WOOP! WOOP!

Im off to do the school run in my size 10`s with the label hanging out lol

Now you would think this would make me really happy, and it does but not how I thought it would. I was a size 16 now a size 10/12 so why am I not jumping around happy? I broke into a smile and just thought, MMmmm they look ok..... WTF!!!!

Where has Woofy gone?

Where has my Mojo gone?

Where has my sparkle gone?

I miss woof, woof :eek:(

Any idea`s??

Woofy X

Ah we miss Woof woof too!!!!

That's amazing news. Size 10!!!!! You should be really proud of yourself Woofy. All that determination has paid off for you.

Is anything specific getting you down? How about treating yourself to something nice like a facial?

Keep smiling and hope you find your mojo soon.

Just noticed Ive posted in the wrong place.

Ty Sarah, I am pleased but not breaking out into song which I thought I would be.... Very strange....

Something is getting me down but I dont know what?? Oh Im a strange 1 lately... I havent a clue whats going on....

It was nice going shopping with my lubbly mate today but I feel like something is missing and cant put my finger on it. She said I wasnt as chatty today and Oh boy do I like to chat and giggle but I dont feel as sparkley as I did....

I want my fluffy-ness back

I will have a run around the garden and see if that helps, in my size 10`s lol

Woofy X

You have been very quiet for the last week woofy. I wonder what it is?

You have been very quiet for the last week woofy. I wonder what it is?

Hi Jim. Jim... I know and its not good...
Have I been missed? lol

Just feel...
sad
Bored
Fed up
Tired
All under a black cloud and all for no reason....

Ive tried to shock myself out of it but failed.... Im like a walking dream..... Like depressed...:cry:

Any help welcome with open arms, plzzzz

Woofy X

It's odd woofy, normally after you have got the Atkins flu out of the way people on this plan usually feel great and full of energy.

Back