Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi everyone

Well done Sukie hun you deserve it. I am very very poorly :( I haven't dieted for a couple of days. My daughter has been off school all week with a bad cold and I have got it. To top it off I have a medical for uni tommoz. :( I was going to start Cambridge tommoz but I am not going to bother. I feel really down and I just don't know which way to go?

I will weigh in tommoz but I am dreading it.

Sorry for depressing you all.xx

Thanks Sarah and Jim.....

Ive had a run around the garden and now pulled me pop socks up. New day 2m, will wake with a smile.....

Thanks lubbly`s.......

Woofy x

Thanks Sarah and Jim.....

Ive had a run around the garden and now pulled me pop socks up. New day 2m, will wake with a smile.....

Thanks lubbly`s.......

Woofy x
well done you , you will be back to you again soon , i was really down last week , i do find my moods shift ALLOT on this diet (or seem to) hang tight hunnnie bunnie mojo will find you , probably just naffed off all offended like after you wanted to sell it:Dxxxxx

morning whoop whoop whoop !! it stayed off xx
sukie sue -2lb:D:D:D:D:D

Hang in there Sherby, this too will pass.

Well done Sukie, finally a move. Great, I'm well pleased.

Well done Sukie!!! You must feel so much better than this time last week!

sarah -4lb

WOW! nice one Sarah, cracking loss there.

Thanks Jim. I think my diet of garlic with everything seems to be doing me wonders! 4lb to go to hit 4 stone gone forever. I think I am the lightest I have been for about 12 years and it feels GREAT! 2 stone 4 to go to hit my magic target.

Well done Sukie and Sarah. I hope you don't mind me still joining in on here. To be honest I don't know what I am doing at the moment I am still feeling rough. Should have had my medical for uni today but they cancelled it until next week why I am poorly :(. I am fed up and I have put on 1. I don't know if I am totm because it is changing its mind all the time.

Good one girls anyway.xx
Forgot to say thanks Jim.xx
Woofy I hope you are better hun and got your mojo back ((((huggs)))))xx

Last edited:
well done on losses, i havnt weighed in almost 3 weeks, i am losing inches, but im not sure im carrying on dieting, very undecided,

Aw ddt you sound like me hun. Well done on your inches lost it must be working for you. I think something is in the air. Take care.xx

Well done Sukie and Sarah.
I'm not weighing today, I know I've gained as I've had a rubbish week and eaten all sorts of junk. I'll deal with it next week.

sarah -4lb

Well Done my ladies....

DDT, I hear you hunny.... Always on f/b if you fancy a moan ; o )

Im not weighing-in today as scales are at mates so she can weigh her suit case, lucky c** shes going on a blue sky holiday..
Dont feel Ive lost, but saying that I just dropped sizes in jeans so that should mean more??

Fab week, keep it up lubbly`s

Woofy x

Inches or pounds, either is good woofy

sarah -4lb
TT -2lb :))

Well done ladies!

Well done TT!

Hello and Goodbye.

Just thought I would wish you all good luck on your journeys. I obviously don't belong on this forum or any other at the moment I think so cheerio. Thanks very much for the warm welcome.

Sherby xx

Hey Sherby, don't go. Come back, we'll all help here.

Back