Weekly weigh-in thread

provided it was a dry wine, what's the problem. :)

Probably not, and Sunday was days ago. I always wondered at my perversity in drinking on a Friday night and having my weigh in on a Saturday morning. LOL

AnnaMaria -2lb :)

Wooo Hoooo, that's a good post to read first thing, well done love, great stuff!

:bliss: :bliss:

Sunday: 170.2lb
Today: 169.6lb
:mad:

It's the booze, I tells ya! GAAAH.

Really must try to be good this weekend. :sigh:

Perhaps I could make it to 1.5lbs by Sunday, which would be fine.

Lady Marmalade -0.6lbs
Sarah -3lbs

Well done Anna Maria! A loss is a loss lady marmalade. From Monday to monday last week I only lost 1lb, but then since Monday have lost 3, so it can suddenly shift.

Onwards and downwards for all of us this week!

You're all losing which is the important part, it's not how little you lose, it's the fact you're losing that counts.

Lady Marmalade -0.6lbs
Sarah -3lbs
Allie -1/2 pound

Not much to report really but a loss is a loss and I did eat quite a lot over the weekend

Now that's more good news, well done Allie

Lovely POSITIVE THINKING from all you lovely losers. You're right, any loss is good news! Will weigh in on Sunday to see what the total for the week is, but will try to remember it is a marathon, not a sprint.

Sarah - jumping from 1lb to 3lb shift is very inspiring!

Well done Laura, it's my firm belief that slow loss is good loss. Are you drinking lots?

I don't think that because it's squash will make any difference, but I think you should try to get at least another pint of liquid in, maybe even two Laura.

I have always struggled with drinking the required amount. I don't know what to do about it, I am like you, I just don't seem to get thirsty.

:drool: :party0027::party0027:
I have since got a pint of squash and about a quarter through.
will try harder over the weekend.

I always have a pint on my desk, I just keep sipping away, can't say it's a thirst thing really, just habit maybe.

Changing my weigh in day to Friday this week and going to be really good so High Hopes

No it doesn't mate, well done. :)

just kissed another 2lbs away from this ever decreasing body wieght. Am celebrating with a handful of nuts

Back