Weekly weigh-in thread

WOOP! WOOP! girls....
You have all done so well.
I weigh in as of next, so fingers, toes, eyes and ears hee hee

Have a lovely weekend, Lovely`s

Woofy X

You could try shallots Laura I find they taste very similar but they are lower at only 3.3 per 100g (I have onions down at 7.8 per 100g, this is off Tesco packs.

shizzles, I didnt know onions were that high in carbs. i could have been losing a lot more weght as I eat shed loads of the little monkies (fried inolive oil or indeed dry roasted)

I love onions but have been using leeks. Ok, so they dont smell as gooood as frying onions but they do the trick.....

Bob, good luck with your slim fast. I did that years ago (like most) and found that Atkins/Lowcarb is the way to go! Ive had enough milkshakes to last me a life time. I hope you find it ok, hun.

Woofy X

Hi Guys

First week weigh in for me & I have lost 12.8 lbs & 4 inches from my waist!!! Very excited!

Am away on a training course for the next 3 days & the fab thing about atkins is that its so adaptable I'm not worried in the slightest about making good food choices!

WOW!! now that is fantastic love, stunning loss, well done darling.
:bliss: :bliss:

and good for you as well Louisa, that's fantastic, brilliant, well done darling.

Fantastic loss Ditzeeblonde - you must be over the moon!

Hi Guys

First week weigh in for me & I have lost 12.8 lbs & 4 inches from my waist!!! Very excited!

Am away on a training course for the next 3 days & the fab thing about atkins is that its so adaptable I'm not worried in the slightest about making good food choices!

:faint2:

Managed to lose 1.5 this week so was chuffed to get it moving again.

Nice one Ali, well done love!

WOOP! WOOP! Girls!!!!!!!!

Heres hoping my 1st weigh in is a goodie also on friday!!!

Have a fab day, All.

Woofy X

Hi all, Thanks for the welcome weeks ago!!! I have been on my jollies and just got back.
I am really pleased been quite good (except for the vodka and coke) and i have come back off my holiday 2lb lighter !!!!! that never happens to me i usually put on loads so now i am really spurred on.
I am back on the atkins as of today so fingers crossed.

Thanks for the support

hey that's really good nells, well done, what a good start

Thought I'd check myself on some of those electronic scales at the Gym. Turns out I'm 9lbs heavier than I thought I was [boohoo!] Still my losses are the same so I've re-adjusted my ticker and just have to accept I've all the more reason to be doing what I'm doing.

Just have to add the 9lbs on to the home scales total from now on ;-D

barba all scales will weigh you differently, I would go with the ones you use all the time and not use any other scales. My GP always has been 6lbs ligter than home, but I stick with my home ones as they are the ones I use all the time.

Back