Weekly weigh-in thread

Forget that!!! Go with the lighter reading girl!

Week 2 and i am down another 3lbs!

Reactions: Jim
Hey that's great news Louisa, well done darling. I bet you feel fabulous. :D

Hi all!
Barba, ali is right keep to the one set of scales nearly all read differently my doc has me lighter than i am on the ones at home and the ones in boots say i am heavier so i stick to the ones at home too.
Well done louisa!!!!!
Well i thought i would stand on the scales just to make sure the other day was not a fluke and i have lost another 2 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going to hide the scales now until next monday but i have a party to go to on sat so might not do too well!!!! will do my best tho.

Reactions: Jim
Well i thought i would stand on the scales just to make sure the other day was not a fluke and i have lost another 2 lb

Well done Nelly, fantastic. :bliss: :bliss:

-1.5lb

I spent about half an hour thinking it was only 0.5 again, and thinking OH GOD I'LL HAVE TO GIVE UP MY BELOVED CHEEEESE - until I double-checked.

*HUGE RELIEF*

Thanks for helping me stick with it, guys. :D

I restarted on Sunday, since then -2.25. xx

Great stuff, that's what I like to hear, well done both of you. :bliss: :bliss:

+1lb :-| (totm)

Aww, don't give up hope hun, it will get moving again.
My weigh in day is Sunday but so far I have stayed the same this week. Defo pink tho, I think it is hormonal, LOL, we will get there.

Chin up, A-M, you may still be losing fat but just retaining water.

Stick with it jm – you have lost 1lb already from the weight you accidentally put back on! There will always be set backs, but keep your eye on the prize...

+2 [TOTM] Not worried wearing some trousers today I couldn't do up last week and they are comfy!! Thanks for the advise re sticking to one set of scales - sensible so will do.

Welldone to all - Jim your photo's are fantastic, you really are King of Atkins!

LOL Barba, I've been doing it for a long long time, as the Yanks say it's a WOL for me.

Back