Weekly weigh-in thread

Hey, good for you mate. Well done

Thanks all!

Penny well done hunni! We must WI together each week now, you're my good luck mascot my dear so no deserting me! Think i've caught ya lurgy tho :( Feeling a tad queesy!

Bugger all loss this week...but it is totm so am not overly bothered.

Onto the next week!

People have been mentioning my shape changing though, so it must be going somewhere :)

Just measured myself and even though i haven't lost weight this week, i HAVE lost inches :bliss:

Since the 7th of May i have lost 4 inches off my waist, 2 off my hips and some halves and quarters from thigh, forearm, bicep etc..

Now that is good news Louisa, in some ways inches are more important than pounds. :D

Well done love.

Thanks Jim :)

Even though i haven't lost this week, i can feel my body has changed.

I tried on a pair of jeans that i didn't think would fit me and they do, so am very pleased :)

Louisa that is a lovely feeling when that happens. Congrats on your hard and well deserved efforts/results!

Bren
X

Hey, congratulations to all the losers and Boogaloo, I know how you feel! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Friday.

Well I was going to WI in the morning Thursday however, I have decided to wait until after 2 whole weeks. I am very motivated at the moment and dont want to be intimidated by that number on the scales. Which usually is a viscous cycle for me.....

Bren
X

I can understand that Bren, Good evening to you. :)

I am here to ask that we make a new rule, from now on nobody is allowed to say they had no loss, what should be said is no gain :D, sorry but I always like to put a positive spin on things and this in my opinion is one of the most important changes in the way we think.

Good idea, in fact it's a great idea. Well done!

NO DEFINITELY MOVED! yesterday late evening I think.

Bren
X

well, it's a good idea, thanks mods!

Er - Hellraiser, what do we say if there is a gain? Just put a few ***** ??

Morning all, by special request (Laura) I weighed in this morning. I am 182.4 so I have lost all the holiday gains bar a pound. :)

Tomorrow of course will be a different story, I couldn't fin anything remotely legal on the Red Pepper's Menu. That and of course there will be copious amounts of alcohol consumed. ;) :eek: :bolt:

Back