Weekly weigh-in thread

Well folks I have lost the enormous amount of 12oz this week!! What the heck, snails pace, that's me..
Adventurous_Snaily_by_HellinTaeko.gif
Congratulations to all the losers.

Thanks Laura, yes I have accepted now that I am just going to be a slow loser. My poor body is probably confused with my yo-yo dieting. This is the best I've tried so I intend to stick with it.

It's a loss wrinkly and I don't look on Atkins as a quick fix, slow loss is sustainable loss in my book. :)

Well folks I have lost the enormous amount of 12oz this week!!

LOL well you have done better than me, I only managed 0.2lb!!! Dunno what that is in ounces as my scales are digital. I was just going to say STS (or NO GAIN if you prefer) but I thought I would post it so that it put your whopping 3/4 of a pound into persepective! :D

Well done on your loss Laura.

yes, well done Laura and OH!

oh dear.......... +2lb, totm though, and out of K for 2 days

:happy096: Laura (+OH), Jim, Wrinkly n LM! Laura i'm so pleased you're losing again huni, bet you're pleased to know what was causing the stall.. Jim, well done love! At least you've lost some before tomorrows meal out, imagine how much you'd need to lose afterwards if you hadn't have knuckled down this week. By the end of next week i'm sure you'll be back to normal. Wrinkly like the others say, a loss is a loss hun and Jim's right in that it's a sustainable loss. I'm pleased you're getting on ok with atkins which means you're more likely to stick to it and get where you want to be soon enough. LM you're also going in the right direction hun :D

Well done to all! :p

Er - Hellraiser, what do we say if there is a gain? Just put a few ***** ??

We say that we have gone back to eating real food again and only put on a couple of pounds, we also learned a little more about the diet this week, from my experience on this diet even when people gain a little weight they still feel better, and normally the only time that people gain is when they have switched from a diet where they are eating next to nothing, so in reality the fact that they have gone from eating nothing to eating great food to the point where they feel full and have only gained a couple of pounds is something that we should feel proud of.

I reckon we are a pretty happy band of 'losers'. :553:

LOL, well I am. :D

Well Ive changed my WI day to a Saturday morning, instead of Monday and I'm back to 10st 4lb so thats 2lb back off.

Am nervous about next week. I'm off on an Adventure Training week to Bavaria with work and all meals and packed lunches will be provided. So you know what that means...... A bloody sandwich, a bag of crisps and a piece of fruit. And I suspect there wont be many other options. I've stocked up on day break bars and scratchings, but I cant live on those for 5 days, so I'm just hoping all the activities we are doing will counter-act any potential weight gain.

RAF rat packs are horrid. Have got awful memories of random sandwich fillings like corned beef n raw onion on real nasty white bread, the cheapest ever crisps, a bruised apple n a panda pop or the like.. Is there anyway you can fill up on bacon n egg for brekkie then survive on your snacks till teatime?

Claire my dear that is a splendid idea. Maybe I'll ask them to make me some hard boiled eggs up. Had better take some pysillum husks too as I dont want to end up "eggbound".

Well I'm off to Devon on my holibobs tomorrow, I expect I will put on a fair few pounds while I'm away and I also plan to reset my goal weight to be a bit lower when I get back (if I'm totally honest I wasn't completely happy at 150lbs and always wished I could lose another half stone!). So I will be back in two weeks with a bigger mountain to climb but I hope with renewed determination and I'll be back to Induction and doing it 'old skool'.

Have a good couple of weeks, everyone.
xxx

Have a lovely time away LM! Hope the weather holds up for you down there... Enjoy the food and have a fantastic time, we'll all be here to support you when you get back home n back on it! xx

Morning all,yes Army rat packs were the same claire. LOL

Back