Weekly weigh-in thread

Have a great holiday Lady M, funnily enough I just added another half stone to my goal two days ago, now I know I am going to do it, half a stone is nothing, lol. I looked at my ideal weight and that is where I should be...

2.5 pounds this week, so I am very happy, hope all those that need them have good losses too.

well done mate, good news there. Oh I missed that, have a great Holiday LM.

Well this week I knew I'd gain. I've had bars, cheese and wine and not exercised much - why do I do it? I've sabotaged myself, again!

So with a 2lb gain I've given myself a kick up the butt. I think I'll make myself a new thread and track everything on that thread.

*kick* *kick* :copon:

Do a diary thread Penny, that way you will be able to keep trac easier love.

I haven't weighed myself Penny, but my belt is quite lose so I'm probably Ok love.

I'm going to have to start a thread about weekends I think, I've got loads of photos from the dragon boat races and Armed forces day. :D

Well i'm a happy Claire today!! 4.2lb's lost! Hurrah! I'll catch up with ya on your diary thread Penny love. And well done Hellraiser, good loss that matey.

Congratulations again Claire and also Hellraiser, great losses!

Hello and well done for all the fabby losses!

1lb off at WI this morning, which I am happy with, as it also includes losing what I gained in my cheeky week off Atkins!

Slow and steady isn't very exciting, but at this BMI I should be grateful for small mercies I have decided!

Thanks folks! I just wish my default setting wasn't "I wish it had been 2 or 3!!!" :rolleyes:

(While I'm wishing, I would also like to celebrate my loss with some Haribo Starmix, but I think that would be counter-productive!)

Well I've gained ( sorry Hellraiser, the truth will out!) 2lbs this week but back on plan now.

Last edited:
Scary how a couple of Choccie biccies can do that isn't it love.

I agree it's over 2lbs and that is a really good loss In my book. Well done.

Bad Girl. :p

Back