Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi all,

I'm finally back online after the move!!
The race for life went well we did it in 53 mins (in slippers).
I did shift that extra pound so was extatic!!
I have been really bad this last week we went to the lakes for the weekend and i ate bad bad carbs!! But on the bright side i did a lot of exercise and didnt put a pound on!!!!!!!
Weight day tomorrow so i am hoping will have gone down at least a pound.
Thanks all for your support

Now that's good news, and well done on the race for life, how's your new home?

The new home is great thanks Jim. Its an apartment near manchester its quite close to work just 30 min walk (which is great excercise) saves a fortune in travel!!!!! ( we lived about 2 hours away by bus).
Thanks Claire, it was murder on the feet but for a great cause i raised £200 and as a group we raised £1000 so that was brill.

Well took the plunge on the scales ........... -4lb woo hoo!!!! Very very happy with that.

My next goal is very ambitious but as they shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars.

That's really good love, 4lbs :wow: Nice one!

Hey you 'losers' you're doing wonderfully well, congrat's. :D

Wow, I've lost the 2lbs I gained last week plus 2lbs more! I can hardly believe it! For all I weigh every morning it's just today that I compared weights. Sighs of relief.. :D

Well done Wrinkly and Miss Nelly!

MissNelly -4lb
Wrinkly -2lb
AnnaMaria -2lb :)

It's a good feeling isn't it love. :D

MissNelly -4lb
Wrinkly -2lb
AnnaMaria -2lb :)
Laura -2lb

Well done everyone, especially wrinkly. I know you've had a trying time with it of late & you've done so well to not only loose those 2lbs but 2 more as well! Should that be -4 for you really?

Dunno, Don't want to cheat. No, in reality I lost 2 of the 4 twice - but boy am I glad! :D

Thanks all.

yes, and the other thing is MIE you don't have much to lose, you're only 11lbs away from your target so it will be slower.

yeah i did think that jim i mean i'm bigger than i should be but not massive.to be honest though that's not my final goal just one i'd like to get too for now.when i reach it i'll put in a new goal.i've plateued about 90kgs and according to any dr i should be about 75kgs.think i'll have to be strickter in the future.think i'll start a diary on monday see how i go. so far today ive had 2 peppered mackerel for brekkie and a chicken ommlette with side salad from cafe for lunch.what do you think?

That sounds OK to me MIE. Are you being really strict and counting your carbs?

to be honest i don't think i'm anywhere near 20 grams a day. i reckon i'm well under.is this a problem?here's my week so far
monday:
B:3 bacon 2 eggs 1 grilled tomato
L:1 pork chop 2 sticks celery 3 romaine lettuce leaves and slices of cucumber with brie.
D:mushroom and cheese omlette.
tuesday and wednesday as monday
thursday:
B:2 smoked mackerel
L:2 pork chops(as were goning out of date) and salad as above
D:bacon mushroom and cheese omlette
#and today as posted earlier.all omlettes made with 3 eggs and single cream.

Ity's only a problem health wise really. Also cheese stalls some people, it did me on induction.

Back