Weekly weigh-in thread

Viks, 6lbs!!! So why is you mood Blah fo goodness sake? :D

Hooya & Hellraiser Good on ya both!! Lovely losses.

Congratulations to all.

Last edited:
LOL WRINKLY!

arghh just cannot achieve sustainable domestic bliss with my partner :-(

That sounds like a whole other thread here Viks!

Sorry Viks, :hug99: got to say it .. there's a lot of it around... Hugs to you.

Last edited:
:wow: 6lbs is great, well done. Don't be fooling yourself that it will be the same every week though love.

Married for 36 years here. The secret is to just do what she tell me. ;)

Hello all, some fab losses going on there everyone! Well done to you all!

0.4lb for me this week. A loss is a loss :) Still feeling bloaty so i'm hoping for a better loss next week and a bit of a whoosh!

Well done Claire, as you say, a loss is a loss! My scales only measure whole pounds So I'd look as if I'd STS! as Wrinkly says, Onwards and Downwards! Well done. X

Congratulations everyone! What a great week by the looks of it - there will be nothing left of us at this rate :D

Thanks again to all for your support xx

agreed, any loss is good loss.

Hi losers!
Everyone has done great! i don't see any increases at all!! thats just great. Im really excited that i got past my 'plato' weight i smashed it without stopping!!!
I know its sad but i have been on cloud nine all week (and you lot should be too you've all done fab) I cant wait until Thurs!!!!

well done Nelly!!

Everone is doing great! I shall start posting in here!

Nice to see some familiar faces :)

Hi Sophs!

Hi Jimmy darling!!! Long time no see!:) lol

LOL, that was me during induction, slow loss is sustainable loss and any way it's over half a stone a month, that's good going in my book mate.
My post was badly worded , when I said that I meant boring for everyone else to hear about, LOL. I, on the other hand am Over the Moon with 2Lbs a week, but thanks for the support mate, much appreciated.

You are going to be a superstar weight looser mate.!

Sophs, What, it was only yesterday. LOL

Oh yeah!! Everyday without carbs seems like a lifetime :( (lol!! Only joking!!!)

Back