Weekly weigh-in thread

Nelly, that is a fantastic loss, well done love!!

Does, doesn't it. LOL.

Well done, Miss N! You're an inspiration.
I wouldn't say that! eveyone on here is an insipration to me!!!!!!!

Its not that posh to be honest the building is nice but its in a rough area. I think when they did the building up they just had a spare room lol its only small but free so what the hell!!!

My loss this week is 3.5lbs. I am very happy. It is coming off nicely :)

Nice one Sophs, well done. X

well done fuffs, falling off ya!!

lol....thank you ladies. Everyone is doing so well. It is very motivating!

Sophs -3.5lb well done!
AnnaMaria sts (still trying to figure what is stalling me, out with nuts this week!)

Marvellous, really good. Well done Sophs.

TT, have you looked at citrix? speak to laura, she's well clued up on that love.

Well done Sophs!

AnnaMaria, have you tried a supplement that helps with metabolising fat? I take Chromium Picolinate every day, I have absolutely no idea what effect it has but every little helps...

My first week back: -6lbs :happy036:

Absolutely over the moon with that, I'd been worried about the rumours that it's not as effective 2nd time around... I hope for about 2lb next week.

Sorry to be such a grump but for I think, most of this week I have been eating less than my BMR without even trying. I am just not hungry. Yet I have managed to gain½lb. B***** ***l, am I so confused.

Fluffs, that is wonderful! Congratulations girl.
:happy096:

Thanks guys, I think it might be a water issue though. I've not been in the position to drink loads the last few weeks (not being near a loo, driving long distances and numerous other reasons) I'll look for those supplements thanks :) drink more water, drink less alcohol and hopefully join the losers next week! (I do feel slimmer though funnily enough)

Well done LM, that's a great start.

Wrinkly, in his first book Dr A warned about starvation syndrome and how your body will hang onto weight if you don't eat enough.

Back