Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi claire, wrinkly & missnelly

I have had a virus!!! my hubby has it now and my sister,Yeeks:eek::eek:

I cant explan how lethargic i felt and tired, had a sore throat and a fever, dont say it, do I have swine flu as apparently these are symptoms, boy felt like i could not breathe properly! I am however on the mend and i have been eating wholemeal carbs for 3 days just glad i have not put on any weight.

Thanks Claire.

Sorry to hear you and Jot aren't feeling your best. Have you been eating enough? Meat and veggie carbs to keep your strength up? And taking your supplements of course.
I can only advise to keep drinking the water, in case you're a little dehydrated.
Claire, I think you should do you're wi tomorrow as usual, maybe the woosh fairy will visit you in time for next week!

Hope you both feel better.

X

Thanks for the kind words Jar, you're a star :) It's so nice to express how we're truly feeling on here as we all understand where each other's coming from and point of view. It's impossible for non-low carbers to get what we mean at times, well it is for the ones i know anyways lol..

I'm undecided about wi.. I guess i should really :(

You've not been well and you've had a sneak preview so you know it might not be great. But you also know you've been good and not cheated and not been well, so any gain - not your fault! X

Hi all, well done Jar, great loss :), you might have guessed already but I lost another 2 pounds this week , getting closer and closer :D

Well I'm a no gain (sts) for this week - I should be happy with that given that it's TOM and I ate a LOT last week :eek:

First time I've had no loss since I started, but hey, it'd be no fun if the occasional challenge weren't thrown our way! :D

Well done / good luck to all

x

Good morning and well done you losers. Those who gained or stayed the same, stick with it, you know it'll work in the end.

Well done hellraiser, and to everyone who's lost. I agree with Jim, if you've sts or gained, you know it can be done, this is a teeny tiny set back, keep looking forward. Good luck. X

(((BIG hugs))) to anyone feeling poorly, stalled or fed up today.

Claire, you have done so well so far love, try to concentrate on the amount you've lost overall for this week and I'm sure you'll get a whooshie soon enough.

Well done again Hellraiser! Regular as clockwork, I could set my watch by you.

Morning peopleees!

Feeling cheery this morning dispite my non cooker situation.

Ive lost 3lbs.

LOL, then why is your mood set to crappy Viks. :D

Well done Viks! X

hehe Jim im a miserable git aint it!!

Changing it now

ah, but you're amused now Viks. :)

Woopeeeee! 4lbs off! 12 stone 10 pounds now! It's mad looking at the scales and thinking, "a few weeks ago it said 14!" 12 stone 10! 12 stone 10! I've looked at my BMI wotsit and I've got to lose another stone before I'm in the healthy bracket. Bring it on!

Boooooo for those who gained or sts. This week will be better! Keep going and hugggggggggggggs :)

Oh Sophie, I'm so pleased for you. Well Done love!

Wow! Many congratulations to our 'losers.' Wonderful! :happy096:

Hi claire, wrinkly & missnelly

I have had a virus!!! my hubby has it now and my sister,Yeeks:eek::eek:

I cant explan how lethargic i felt and tired, had a sore throat and a fever, dont say it, do I have swine flu as apparently these are symptoms, boy felt like i could not breathe properly! I am however on the mend and i have been eating wholemeal carbs for 3 days just glad i have not put on any weight.

I was like that a couple of weeks back. Friends and family have been the ssame. (((hugs))) get well soon!

WD on the fab losses. I often find a gain or a STS annoys me then kicks me up the bum. So, I bet you will have fab losses next week!x

Back