Weekly weigh-in thread

Woo hoo another 2lb this week which is really pleasing, especially as I had copious amounts of vodka on Saturday night. I'm so pleased. 10st 2lb now.

I took my measurements today. I've been doing this about 2 weeks and I've lost 2 inches each off my tummy, hips and waist! Yay!

Thanks sweetie. Not enough for a new dress size yet but I'm pleased.

Hi claire, wrinkly & missnelly

I have had a virus!!! my hubby has it now and my sister,Yeeks:eek::eek:

I cant explan how lethargic i felt and tired, had a sore throat and a fever, dont say it, do I have swine flu as apparently these are symptoms, boy felt like i could not breathe properly! I am however on the mend and i have been eating wholemeal carbs for 3 days just glad i have not put on any weight.

Oh Jot I am sorry, I've not read this thread for a day or two & must have missed your post when I did. I hope you are are feeling much better by now. Take care of yourself.

Hey well done Jot & Boogaloo, congrats to you both..

That's great Jar!

My belt feels a bit tight this morning, I may weigh in tomorrow if I remember.

Thanks Jim. X

Thanks Laura. My button on my trousers of truth is still far from the buttonhole but it's getting there! X

LMAO. "The Trousers Of Truth"

We've seen your trousers of truth Jim! Nice work! My TOT are a pair of jeans I bought years ago - bought my size without trying them on, turns out they're about 2 sizes too small! I need to lose at least another 4-6 inches off my hips and tummy. Boo hiss!

but it sounds like you can at least get them up your thighs and hips Jar.

Yeah, I can get them on, but not done up. I have a beautiuful Roxy dress which I bought about 5 years ago but have never been able to get into. It's about a size 14, The day I can get that on no problem will be a very happy one!

Gives you something to aim for Vicky love. Then of course we'll have to have photo's of you in it.

Cool, Trousers of truth and a dress of truth! I'll try and do photo's Jim, depends if I can get my plumpies in it!

Laura, you need to do piccies too!

Plumpies! LOL, are we talking boobs here Jar.

yep, plumpies are boobs, unless you're a man, and then plumpies are your plums - work both ways, you see!

when i did my personal safety training one of the instructors taught us how to 'look after your balls'.. different tactics/moves etc.. 'top balls' being your eyeballs, n i'm sure you can gather what 'bottom balls' are... haha, one of the moves was 'grab, twist n pull', apparently the blokes never tend to use this one however the girls do :)

cue eyes watering...

Back