Weekly weigh-in thread

Oh that's wonderful news, Laura, well done! It *is* a significant achievement, so you should feel really good about it.

I'd forgotten all about counting stones, I guess I'm also about to break through that barrier again if I lose this week. It's not as sweet the second time, believe me. Best to do it only once!

I know you won't see it this way, but given the week you've probably had, STS is a great result! Well done, and I'm sure you'll get some deferred rewards next week!

x

Wonder of wonders, I've lost 1½lb!! It is progress. :worthy:

LadyM, you will take control of your life, remember you're here for us & we're here for you. I'm an expert at STS ;) so I know how you feel. Hang on in there girl.

Hey well done there Girls, I'm loving this thread. :0clapper:

hang in there LM, get control again and it will happen love.

Hey, that's great Laura! Crossing that psychological barrier. Ooo and the new jacket, double celebration. :D

Wrinkly 1½lb
Laura 1½lb
Lady M sts
Hooya -2lb
AnnaMaria sts

I need to do the same Lady M and stop drinking wine!

Last edited:
Morning you friday wi's and wow, some good results going on today! Well done everyone!!

Wrinkly i'm so pleased something seems to be finally happening for you hun - well done on remaining so positive throughout.

LM, my fingers are crossed you'll get a whooshie next week hun. Onwards n downwards... :)

Sorry Hooya, I've amended it now x

Thanks for all the support, you guys are all just smashing. :)

And fantastic news, Wrinkly, Laura and Hooya! *applause*

Great news about the jacket, Laura! When I went on my hols I was delighted to find I fitted back into an old denim skirt of mine which *claims* to be size 14 - I know in my heart of hearts that when I was a 12/14 it was really big and baggy on me and felt a lot bigger than my other size 14s but THE LABEL SAYS 14 OKAY?! :D

I hope to join you in the under 12s next week (and in the 'real' size 14s in due course...)

Sorry to start the weekly weigh-ins on a downer - but I'm 1lb up on last week :(

Measurements show another half inch off my thighs though, so I'm hoping the gain is muscle from all the gymming! Can't think of any other reason for it to be honest, bit disappointing but what can you do? :eek:

Good luck to everyone - here's hoping your scales are kinder than mine! x

Morning all, Hooya, looking at your BMI and seeing how much exercise your doing I'd say it's muscle your'e weighing now love.

S'okay Hooya, I'm 2lb up. I know it's my own fault - not enough veg carbs or water last week.

Well done! X

hello peeps

1lb off this week( bit more than a 1lb but im keeping it simple stupid)

congrats to all the losers, welldone for people who sts and a must try harder for you gainers... you probably know where you went wrong

Back