Weekly weigh-in thread

well done you bunch of losers. :D

Congrats to all and good luck to those still to weigh in!

I am keeping positive and planning another gym session this evening... Saying :p to the scales!

LMAO, nice one Claire. LOLOLOLOL

Yay, well done Claire & viks, good losing there!

Hooya, I agree with Jim - the amount of training you seem to do suggests it will be muscle gain. Your fat percentage and the tape measure are probably a better guide for you from now on.

Jar, I'm with you there, another bad weekend for me. I still have a few days to turn it around before my WI though...

Stick with it LM, you can do it love.

I was totm and sts last Friday, and a bit down as I've not lost anything in the longest time. Anyways, I went to Brighton at the weekend and walked for miles on very little food, and after just weighing in, I've lost 2lb whooooooooop whoooooop! I am DELIGHTED!

YAY!!! TT, marvellous darling. :bliss: :bliss:

Thanks all (blush)

Hi folks, not been here for a while. Work has been manic and I've not been super-naughty but have probably been having a bit more veg than I should have done and definitely too much booze! Luckily it seems I am back on track, and after a few days of being very busy again at work I've weighed in at 12 stone 8 lb. Which is nice, because I hadn't lost anything for ages! Hopefully weight will start shifting again now.

Hi sophie and Nelly, nice to see you back girls.

Sophie, you need to update your stats to show that loss. :D

Welcome back you two!

Sophie, I'm with you on the 'too much booze' front. It's caused a few STS for me. Good to hear you're losing again!

Missnelly I hope your rough few weeks has turned back into smooth.

LM, what great news love, that's is fantastic darling. I'm so pleased for you.

Well done Lady M :)

That's great Laura, Boo to the bust loss though ;)

I still think inches are more important losses in some ways.

Back