Weekly weigh-in thread

Huge congrats to all! 3lb loss is fantastic!! :D

Second the measuring - I gained 1lb last week but lost a half inch off each thigh so I must be doing something right!

x

Hello! I thought today was my weigh in but it's tomorrow *phew* becasue today I weighed the same but prob tomorrow too but i'll drink loads and something might drop off hehe. I've been drinking too much deit drinks and had a few atkins bars but gonna change all that now and limit them because the bar's are setting off cravings.....not great becasue I own about 30 of them but thats enough till chirstmas!!!! Anyways I'll post my weight tomorrow and hope it's a loss.....I must cop on now and get back on track fully

Laura, Got a gorgeous strapless top from bravissimo, but I agree - they might look good with the right scaffolding but they can be very annoying. One of lifes little things - we've got em and don't want em (this big) and the girls who dont have them...

and as for swimwear......

I've been drinking too much deit drinks and had a few atkins bars but gonna change all that now and limit them because the bar's are setting off cravings....

That's the problem Jella

we've got em and don't want em (this big) and the girls who dont have them...

and the boys like them big. :)

Ain't that the truth!

Shame you can't find stuff Laura, it's not fun buying bigger sizes to accomodate certain areas - I always have to buy blouses at least a size too large to prevent the inevitable gaping!

there is pleasing us but no-one is prepared to do it! I'm sort of hourglass (more so now my waist has shrunk but nothing else has!) and my friend is more of a pear. We said we might as well learn to make our own clothes - at least then we could get something we love and it would be unique!

1 lb

Well last week when i came off holiday i had sts. This morning when i weighed myself i had lost a 1lb;) I am pleased as i am still trying to get my carbs down and it hasnt been easy.

Hi All
first week down ,lost 6 pounds i am actually in shock literally jumped up and down, and 3 inches off my waist yippee!!!! Wont get to weigh again now for two whole weeks as we are going camping so if anyone has any tips on handy atkins friendly quick camping dinners let me know!!!:D:D:D

Day early WI for me toay as im off on holidays tomorrow

1lb off

have fun peeeps

Well done Viks.

My turn: I've lost 4lbs! Which sounds a lot but I put 2 on last week so I'm really counting it as 2lb. Off to update my details....

Good luck this week everyone. X

Some good losses peeps well done!!! I bought a cotton shirt and have the button problem too and didnt buy a size bigger because it'd be loose on the back sooo I'm goona put a vest inside it and leave the top 3 buttons open :eek: which looks sexy without showing too much. I got em so I'll flaunt them :8855:I've have to loose a stone to loose a cup size it's so much like!!!!

Hmmm, good losses there then, well done everyone. :D

1lb loss for me this week.:)

But more importantly, hips down to 37in!! thats 3/4 of an inch since last week, and 3.5 in since I started!

At last, it's coming off the right places! :D:D

There speaks Laura the transgressor. ;)

Back