Weekly weigh-in thread

I used to enjoy exercise a lot in the Army laura, now i'm a veritable couch potato. :D

LOL, well put LM. LMAO

Shouldn't that be couch celeriac, Jim?

LMAO!!!!!

I've had an early weigh in again, Fridays I seem to gain?! I've lost 1lb again - yay! Only 1lb left to go under 15, which I haven't been for at least 5 years :)

Morning all, day late in wi this week. Had to get up early yesterday and forgot to weigh myself. But the results are a 1.6lb loss this week :) Happy with that considering.. But won't be going into that one! Also finally brings me into the 12's!!! I'm now 12 stone 13 n 3/4! Still under though which is good motivation.

Well done to all you losers! Some fantastic losses going on!

Well done everyone!

YAY! great stuff, what a great bunch of losers. :D

WOOHOO - well done you two! You can't beat hitting a good milestone, it's sweeter than chocolate. Fingers crossed for you next week Anna Maria.

Thanks all :)

LM, I am off swimming in a minute to try and shift below the threshold, I'm sure its a mental one, rather than physical, but its very real!

OK, lets see some good weigh ins today people.

well done LM and less of the ONLY please. :)

Nice one Laura, well done darling!

Thanks Claire i hope you do too. Ive been really bad over the past few week and my head really wasn't in it but i have lost the pounds i had put back on and now i am 'in the zone' so to speak.

Well done Lady M and Laura !!

I thinks thats a very good idea Laura sometime a pound loss doesn't seem that motivating but if you have a mini goal to meet it really can be.

Good for getting back in there Nelly love.

Yeah i don't know what happened i just lost momentum but managed to stop myself before i spiralled out of control (again) i had a stern word with myself!!!! :whip::whoopass:

I have not been anywhere near this weight in TEN years im not about to throw it away by being weak!!!!
A work mate told me i was her inspiration as she had really struggled to lose a stone in the last three months. Me??? an inspiration???? Well i can't let my fans down now can i?? ;)

Back