Weekly weigh-in thread

Nice one miss nelly! It's good to have fans

Well done to the other losers too!

Just wanted to say well done to all - I am very tired today, and popping in here to see all this good news and positivity has totally improved my mood!

Well done all :D

Well Hooya if it's positivity your after you have come to the right place!!!! These guys on here have got me through the worst of it now im back on top form and in losing mode!!!

Hi Bad Jar, Its feels great i look at you lot for inspiration knowing every single one of you has felt the same way i do and you are doing it so i know i can do it too. But to think someone is looking at me like that i realise how well i am doing i don't feel like a failure for having a little (well a big) slip and instead of giving up can get right back on it.

I have a LOT of weight to shift and sometimes it feels so daunting and i think i will never do it but i look and feel so much better now than i did so what if i dont meet me goal in the allotted time? I'll reach it eventually i will look and feel fab.
I'm losing the weight for my cousin's wedding (don't want to look like and elephant in a tent!) and i really wanted to get to a size 14 but if i don't i know i will look better than i would have done 3 months ago.
So rather than freaking out that i won't do it i know ill look better than i did and feel good too! Bonus!!!

(can't you tell i got my mojo back????)

LOL, what a nice post Nelly, it's good to get back in gear isn't it love.

You'll do OK, your mind is in the right place now Nelly.

Nelly, what a positive and uplifting post hun.. :) We're all inspiration for each other is the way i see it. When one of us is feeling down, there'll be another feeling up and positive to bring them back that way again and vice versa..

Hi guys
I lost 1.5lbs this week but i'm not in the zone no where near it. I'm off track again grr but finding it hard to want to restart but I will *sigh* Happy with that loss considering I also restarted last monday....

STS this week. Fairly sure that has something to do withh the copious amounts of vodka I've consumed over the last 3 days!

Well done on no gain Jar - esp given the vodka ;)

I'm blown away - have lost 2lb this week!! I have worked very hard in the gym and started counting cals again, but was hoping for just 1lb, so am delighted with 2!!

:D:D

ah, loads of vodka then Jar. :sigh:

Well done Jella, it's a start love, get your head sorted and the rest will follow love.

Well done Hooya, I commented on your other thread.

Nice one Nelly, well done, you must feel great. :0clapper:

We're here to help Nelly love. :)

I've realised why it might not be good - was at the pub thursday and friday but didn't have diet tonic which is much better carb wise - I'll know for next time!

ah yes, non diet tonic is very carby Jar.

Back