Weekly weigh-in thread

Morning Claire, you're due a big loss soon love, keep it up.

Claire, can we have you in that dress as your avatar please. :)

LOL @ Jim. I'll wait till i get a better pic. I quite like my pepperami one at the mo.

Well had a sneaky wi this morning which would've made it 7 days exactly n had lost 2lb's. Not sure whether or not to reflect this in my ticker or to wait for official wi next week... Was a great suprise though! :)

well done Claire, now if you can just shed a little more or at least not gain any in the next few days that'll be great.

Sounds good to me love. :)

OK fingers crossed here love.

LM, worry not, I am +4lb LOL!!! I've done nothing wrong I'm sure, so I'm hoping its a glitch. Still, I will be embarking on a no drink mission along with you soon as school starts again. I don't have the willpower yet!

Morning TT, up 4lbs love, that's strange?

I weight (pun intended) with anticipation Laura. :)

The only thing I've done different is possibly too much cheese intake. It does creep up in weeks where I can't be bothered to make any oopsies for snacks. I am a bit surprised (expected STS) but not really upset about it or anything, it's only half a pound, I'm just more fed up that it's ANOTHER week where I still can't quite yet update my stats!

AM, if you have been struggling with your water intake it could be water retention. Hope you get a good whoosh next week to make up for it. Do join me in the Temperance thread when you're ready, we can gee each other along. x

Back