Weekly weigh-in thread

same here, no undies though. :D

I think mine might be a water thing. The previous week I kept with my rda, but with camping and long drives, I couldn't be gulping it down, my oh would have kittens if I kept asking for pee pee stops! I've not eaten anything illegal, and certainly don't feel 4lb fatter, so I am not worrying too much (sniff sniff)

A day late I know but popped in to say this week I lost 12oz.. I spite of being told I a ruining my health. :rolleyes: :)
I weigh in the nuddy post wee. :kissass: Sorry couldn't resist that.

Nice one Wrinks, onward and downward...

Sneaky WI this morning and I've lost almost 2lbs overnight?!? (1.8 to be precise...) Well I'm not counting it because I might have a 'bounce back' during the week, but aren't the scales mad sometimes?!

Well done Wrinkly, who has told you your ruining your health? I hope you don't feel like that?
My SiL, criticism of others is her main sport, that's why she's staying with me just now to give others a rest.
Congratulations on everyone's losses, sorry can't stay. Hugs to all.

Hi everyone...

Well my first week under my belt & I have lost 11.8 lbs, very pleased with that! I know alot is water but what a cracking start & a good weigh to keep me motivated!

Will join you on a friday weigh in next week. x

11.8lbs!!! Way to go you!

Well done everyone, ditzee, that's amazing, and Wrink, ignore SiL, she's obviously not happy with herself if she needs to criticise others.

OK, my turn. I've lost 4lb this week - toned down the vodka and had it with slimline to save a few carbs. have upped my water (am getting headaches and sickness if I'm dehydrated so that's incentive!) and cut down the sugar free snacks and squash which I think were stalling me a bit.

I am pleased, thanks Claire. Especially as I had a couple of cheats in the week, but only little ones, luckily.

Fanx hooya! Big grin on this end. X

Bloody hell Linz, that is a stunning loss love, well done :0clapper:

and wel done Jar, looks like your getting the hang of this Vicky love.

Wow ditzee, I think that might be a first week record! Well done!

Great news there, Jar, and that's a real encouragement to me - nice to see that a few small changes can make that much difference!

My 2lbs is still off as of this morning, fingers crossed I can keep it off until my next official WI...

Thanks everyone, Hope the temperance thing is working for you LM. nearly done, now right? halfway through!

Looking good then LM.

Back