Weekly weigh-in thread

Thanks everyone, Hope the temperance thing is working for you LM. nearly done, now right? halfway through!

LOL yes it's going great although I do wonder if I'm making a reputation for myself as the resident forum alchy! :D But if the results on the scales are really good, I might just stick with it for another weekend or two and dangle the old carrot a little bit further ahead...

LOL @ LM

Well done Claire, that's good news love. :0clapper: :bliss:

Well done Claire, thats fab news.

LM, The amount of voddy I've got through the last few weeks, you're not alone in the resident alcy stakes! I have been breaking it up a bit with fizzy water, which really helps. X

My OH had blueberry muffins on the coffee table yesterday for his breakfast and everytime I go in the freezer I can see his tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. Grr. Still, I have some low carb choccy bars left so it's not all bad.

Morning all,

exactly Nelly, it's not a gain and that's the point love. Any idea why you haven't lost love?

Well I forgot to post sat which was my WI but anyhows I had a stay the same too! I'm happy with that cuz silly me kept going off track grr but on a break now trying to maintain and i'll post here again early sept when I restart :)

Nelly, why are you watching your calories love, that's not Atkins?

Jella, at least you know you went off track love.

Stick with it gal, like LM says, we've all been at the sts hell, it's not a nice place you've just gotta make sure you're heads stronger than your belly :)

Ive been watching the calories as i am well aware that i have a tendancy to over eat!!!!! Its not i restrictive thing just to make sure i dont eat more than is healthy.

Don't worry guys i am sticking with it!!
I want to get to the 4 1/2 stone mark before i go to Turkey to see my mum.

YES!! what a result, do you think this is because of your temperance drive love?

a loss is a loss Laura. It's probably your body resisting the weight loss.

I'm down 3lbs this morning, it's because I'm being very careful so I have some slack for when we go to Cyprus.

YES!! what a result, do you think this is because of your temperance drive love?

Totally, Jim. Apart from that, I haven't changed a thing. In fact I've probably done a smidge less exercise because of my broken cross trainer.

Laura, have you seen the article here http://www.minimins.com/news-please-read/110843-cheating-your-diet-maximize-results.html - maybe you will start to rack up some bigger losses after your holiday? In the meantime, 1lb off is 2lb better than 1lb on...

Makes me wonder how much I could have lost if I hadn't drank on a Friday night love.

I seem to lose more when i drink but then again i do like to be different. Last week i had a couple glasses wine n lost 3lb, this week i haven't drunk anything (alcoholic) and i've already gained slightly..

Well done though LM, that's a fantastic result - hope you're proud of yourself and it made all the pain worth it! :) Laura, like LM said a loss is a loss hun and maybe after the hol it'll be put back into shock tactic n start losing again for you.. Jim well done to you too hun

Back