Weekly weigh-in thread

When do you go away Laura?? I only ask as i tend to find that my wi's show the week befores effort. As in, if i'm good for a week, it won't show at the end of that weeks wi but the one after.. Could just be my body being weird i know but i have noticed this a few times now..

We go away on Wednesday, so you'll have a nice relaxed week without me. LOL

i tend to find that my wi's show the week befores effort. As in, if i'm good for a week, it won't show at the end of that weeks wi but the one after.. Could just be my body being weird i know but i have noticed this a few times now..

I know what you mean, Claire - sort of like how I lost 2lbs 'overnight' the night after last week's WI. Which technically makes it 2lb this week I suppose...

Laura it's okay to be p***ed off! We've all been there. If only these weird fluctuations in losses made any kind of sense, then we could just adjust our diets accordingly. It is maddening when it makes no sense. The Gods of Weight Loss toy with us...

Hmm, I know what you mean Laura, but it's hard to be relaxed about it isn't it love.

I'm off to the Isle of Wight for my hols on sunday, for a week. I'm going to be as good as possible, but am also not going to deny myself everything!

Probably a bit dangerous in induction but I can go shopping when we get back so can get straight back on it. I have a feeling I've let my carbs creep up this week so need to be very careful for the next few days. Got a bbq tomorrow though so that should be helpful. Have been told they're proper steak burgers, no rubbish! yum!

Your doing well laura.

You're off as well Vicky, have a good time love.

Thanks Jim! Cream teas and ice cream on the front - how will I cope?

I'ts not easy is it love.

Most of our meals are likely to be in pubs, so at least that will be easy. I'll do a load of hard boiled eggs which i can have for breakfast, then it's just lunch and the occasional snack/treat. It's not like I'll be having ice cream every day!

i know I'll have holiday head on so need to watch myself!

or a big fried breakfast every morning Vicky love.

Hiya well done everyone xxx

Im going away on 23rd to see my mum in Turkey (cant wait) you never know guys your holiday might not be as bad as you think. I went to see my mum for a week in may i ate chips and bread pizzas and pototoes. I did a lot of walking and came back having lost 1lb. you just never know, Like you said the gods of weight loss like to toy with us!!!

Morning all

can't believe i'm here on a Sunday morning. :D

Hello all! Just back from holiday and this is the first thread I've read - some amaaaazing losses! Really positive reading, well done everyone! :D:D:D

Hi to all my friends, my SnL went home yesterday so my flat is back to what usually passes for normal now. The good news is I have lost 2lbs since I last weighed in here.
Congratulations to all the wonderful losers. :D

hi wrinkly, welcome back and well done on your loss. claire dont let it get to you it will come off again xxx

Well i am trying to post this on my phone no idea if it will work! im stuck in work on a bank holiday, its not good!!!

I lost 5lb this week!!!! Im well chuffed, will be updating my goals when i get home!!!!!

Back