Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi everyone and well done you losers. Stick with it Claire, it'll come off in the end.

Well, 1lb 4ozs ( mustn't forget the 4ozs) this week. Got on the scales three times to make sure.. :D

Morning all, nice one Wrinkly, good loss hun :D

Well the verdict's in for me too, after 2 days drinking n 1 of those carb eating i've lost 1lb :D :D Happy with that considering! At first when i got on the scales it said 1.6lbs but then when i double n triple checked it then said n stuck to 1lb. Smiling though!

That's great Claire, glad you're a triple checker too. I have to lock Missy out of the bathroom because she insists on being weighed too.

Thanks Lady M & Laura. :)

Congrats Wrinkley and Claire:happy096: .
Sorry to hear that missnelly you will lose the 2 lbs and it could be water retention but dont worry so much over 2 pounds you have been through an emotionally time :hug99:

Well Ive just weighed myself and I'm... 139 pounds :eek::eek: I got on the scale twice just to make sure and TOTM is due saturday.. That means in the past 3 weeks Ive lost around 2 pounds a week. I feel like :superwoman:

Hugs missnelly, that must've been hard on you. I'm sure that the 2lbs is probably a water gain weight which'll be easily lost again next week.

Morenachia, well done girl!!! That's fantastic :D Bet you're made up x

Thanks Claire yes I'm flying high :D
But I see it took me almost 1 month to lose 6 pounds so I know that the last 14 pounds will take at least 2 months.. So its encouraging and knowing what I'm doing is right..

I feel like celebrating and being a beer girl like I am its better if I dont. I dont know any low carb beer and vodka and diet drinks I dont like. I dont like sodas in general so I'll just treat myself to a new pair of jeans :D

You'll get in them, trust me. I thought I would never see the 130s and look at me..

Im very happy to know that how Im eating and etc.. is working and that this OWL is happening and that eating low carb is working for me..

Morning all, 188 lbs here so a bit of work needed after the holidays, mind you the amount I ate it should be more. LOL

I do my best Laura, and anyway it's all grilled meat and huge salads over there so it's legal mostly

well apart from the chips and their heavenly bread. LOL

I'm sure you'll have a great time love. :)

LOL @ Laura, you wont eat as much as you think. You sometimes our eyes are bigger than our stomachs, at least that happens to me..

Jim what all did you eat over there :)

Back