Weekly weigh-in thread

Mainly grilled meats and big salads Morena, But I did have some rice and chips, and lovely fresh baked bread most mornings. I'm back on induction for a few days.

see here:

What does Cyprus food taste like?

My fist weigh in - I started on Monday but officially on Wednesday and Im going to weigh in on Fridays - so ta da - I lost 5 lbs!!

Good start Annie, well done love. :bliss: :bliss:

Thanks Jim - Im thrilled!

Hi, all, I'm back. well done to all you losers and for those who have also been away, I hope you had a great time.

I got back late last sunday so have waited til today to weigh in (just to give myself a chance) and I've put on 1lb, which is nowhere near as bad as I thought it'd be. Phew!

Not sure how cos I wasn't too careful. Had the odd ice cream, some toast, occassionally some chips but I guess all the walking helped, and getting back on it now I'm home - forgot how hard it is to shake 'holiday head'. So, back to it and fingers crossed for next week! (I'm soooo not updating my details!)

Take care everyone. it's taking me ages to catch up! X

well done bad jar, only a one pound gain is good. good luck for this week!!

Good morning all, I'm 185 lobs this morning so only 2 more to shed to get to my usual weight.

Hi Vicky, welcome back and you did really well love. Well Done.

Thanks guys! out for dinner with work tonight, so we'll see. I've already scouted the restaurant menu and planned what I can have so am feeling confident.

Looking forward to seeing the resuts for the monday WI's!

X

I'm being pretty strict LM. :)

All sorted now you are back then Vicky love.

That's a great loss love, looks like you're over your stall then.

of course, and then there is the bikini. ;)

Hi guys.... just wanted to join in with telling you I lost 6lbs on my first week on Atkins... or a not so strict version lol
I was well chuffed! Let's hope I hit the energy rush soon and keep on doing well :)

LOL Laura, you will look great.

Hi Cazza, welcome aboard and well done on your first week.

Ooopsy, i forgot to wi this morning. Have a feeling i've put on a couple though as feeling really flabby n bloated these last few days.. fingers crossed for next week..

Well done to you all, you're doing fab :D

Hi all!! Well done to everyone and welcome back the holiday goers!!!!!!!!!
Well im going away next weds and i cant wait to see my mum!
My WI this week -------- STS (well technically its 2lb loss as im back to what i was before last week) My high aim is to lose 6lb before i go to take me to 4 1/2 st lol

Back