Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done More :clap:
Good weight loss this week BC :)

Good to see you guys doing so well. My weightloss plans are on hold.....again. Ah well, as long as I don't put any on and can maintain until such time as I can kick my butt into gear again.

I plan to get my exercise regime up and running - literally. Need to get back on my treadmill, just need to drag myself out of my pit in the morning (putting batteries in my alarm clock would be a start - lol).

LOL, yes batteries would be a good start Dom. :D

Well done Moreanachia - that is such a great achievement. Are you out shopping like a lunatic?? Were you always very good it seems to have taken you only a few months??

Well done More, people like you really inspire me, a big congratulations!!!! You and Jim should be atkins counsellors on Minis!!

Morning,

More has been very strict and yes she has done so well.

Thanks Laura, cazz, domino, annie and the others I missed for the nice congrats. I do feel like I've climbed that mountain and now I'm on top of the world :D

Jim is very right. I have been strict and very determined. This was my 2nd time losing weight and I wasn't going to fail this time around. I lost weight about almost 1 1/2 yrs. ago and gained it all back plus 7 extra pounds. I was focused on losing weight and not looking at after the weight loss. But this time around I had everything in order. I had my goals in place and my mind frame in the right area and most of all I knew I had to make a lifestyle change.

zpacey I dont know about being a counsellor :eek: I'll just try and give people my experience and things I had to do on my weight loss journey.. This board helped me a lot! I'm glad that I can inspire and motivate someone lil ole me :eek:

I'm planning on going shopping in the next few weeks. I still had a few pants and skirts in a US size 6 in my closet and now I can get into them like before. I think a US size 6 is a UK 8? I'm going to try and post before and after but I havent taken any fotos yet. I want to get all dressed up and have a professional picture taken.

Claire you have 10 pounds to go gurl, come and join me and jim in maintence :)

hi everyone! hope you are all doing well on the plan :) my second weigh in is 5lb! im delighted! keep up the great work! x x x

What a nice post More, really inspiring love.

Triv, NO NO NO LOL that -5 lbs love, :D well done darling that's great news. :bliss:

More, You are an inspiration to us all!! Many congratulations. :wavey:
Just ½ lb off for me this week, not surprised really but at least it is off.
Good luck & good wishes to everyone.

Morning wrinkly, well done love.

I didn't weigh in this week as its totm and I really don't need to be demotivated!

Well done triv and wrinkly - hopefully you will get a whooshie next week AM

2lbs off for me

Well done Annie, I bet you're feeling great love :bliss: :bliss:

Triv, NO NO NO LOL that -5 lbs love, :D well done darling that's great news. :bliss:

lol! sorry i forgot to put it like that! :) thanks though! going to have a steak for dinner tonight! cant wait! well done everyone again!

aww thanks jim :) you are my inspiration really and everyone else on these boards who are losing weight and working towards their goals. It's not an easy task..:D

congrats triv and wrink. well done on the weight loss. wrink it maybe 1/2 pound but it's a loss. Annie I definitely understand when its TOTM I gain so much water I stay away from the scales and maybe weight a full 5 days after my TOTM if then..

Seems I am on maintenance now, not lost or gained in ages cos I am drinking too much wine. I'm sticking with the diet though or I know I will gain. I wonder though, if I cut drink for a few months, then lose a bit more weight, if I went back to how I am now, would I gain that weight? What I mean is, the lighter you are, the less calories you need to maintain it? I hope someone understands what I mean!

I think you would stay the same TT, It looks like you are at maint levels to me as you have STS for so long love, so if you lost more then you probably wouldn't gain it again.

:party0038::banana dancer::party0019:
Am doing the happy dance this morning :D Have lost 4lbs woohoo.... so that's now 12lbs in just 5 weeks.... am well chuffed!
I have given up the tiny bit of milk I have in my tea and been more careful about what I eat.... didn't realise about the cauliflower being so high.... oops!
Oh and I have move my belt on a second notch now :D

Well done cazza - another pound off for me

Back