Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done cazza n annie, great stuff girls. -0.6lbs for me but happy with that considering the amount of carbs i've been eating through poorlyness. Onwards n downwards.... Roll on feeling better so's i can get back on the wagon n hit the gym.

Wow well done claire - that is great considering the flu!

Good morning all, I'm up 4lbs on posted weight this morning, how could anyone put on 9lbs in 3 days I ask myself, then I think what I've eaten and drank and I know the answer. :(

Hey jim and welcome back.. Maybe a lot of it is water. 9lbs is alot in 3 days, you must have been eating on-stop or drinking LOL.. I'd wait a few days ,maybe the weekend and weigh again..

I'm up 2 pounds which I'm putting the blame on TOTM which when I was on TOTM I was 2 pounds lighter and now after it has left I'm 2 lbs more :confused: I never should of got on the scale but I'm thinking logically that there is no way I put on weight since Ive been monitoring what Im eating so I'm hoping it's water and I'm not getting back on the scale until maybe the weekend if then..

Hi darling, I find that on maint and when I'm eating properly and not slipping into induction eating I'm pretty much -2 or +2 over a month, it could be weekly maybe but I only weigh myself monthly now. What is interesting is that my clothes never feel any different unless I have dropped about 5lbs and then suddenly everything is hanging off me.

and yes

I was eating and drinking non stop. LOL

LOL okay if you were eating and rinking non-stop then I guess it's possible LOL..

I guess I shouldn't weigh myself as much now and maybe once a month.. Because I was like there is no way in hell that Ive gained weight how is it possible so I'm putting it all on TOTM and I still have water retention and I'm just drinking more water than usual.

Woohoo, I have lost another lb.....I was hoping that some weeks it would be more, but I am happy that it is coming off!!! Good luck to you all...I haven't quite gone down a size in clothes, one size is too big, but the next size down is still too tight...lol....getting there though...Jx

well done Jane :bliss: :bliss:

Well done Jane! :)

Hope you enjoyed the eating n drinking Jim?? I'm sure you'll soon lose it all.. onwards n downwards!

More i'm sure it is water retention hun, keep glugging the water x

Thanks everyone....how lovely to get all this praise...puts a smile on my face....x

Oh yes I should have said, I have binned W8 and I am following Atkins fully now...yummy scrambled egg for breakfast instead of a protein shake...lol..

Well done all! I bought some jeans at the weekend.... the next size down but gave into temptation and tried them on to guess how much longer before I could wear them..... and they fitted me :D

LOL, great stuff Cazz, well done there love.

Hi Nelly, welcome back and it's great you had a good time. Back on the treadmill now. LOL

Back