Weekly weigh-in thread

2lbs off for me :) and 10%!!

Morning, well done there Annie love, brilliant :bliss: :bliss:

That's a cracking photo Nelly, lovely.

Well done all. Cazza you are coming up to a stone lost - well done you! Great news about the new jeans too :))

AnnaMaria -1lb yay! lol

Thanks Jim

I have it as my facebook profile and people who haven't seen me for a while (and some of those who have) have been asking who is that ? is that you? some who see my regularly said i look amazing, what a fantastic boost that was!

Well done annie and annamaria what great losses!

PS i stood on the scales today and ive lost the 3lb i put on on holiday so any loss from now to monday will be a massive bonus!

Good for you Nelly, I'm sure you'll be showing a loss. :)

TT great stuff, you've STS for a while haven't you?

way to go ladies.. nice loss for the week.. I hoe to see some more posts on here :)

Another 2lbs gone for me today :D That's my first stone gone but I have also gone into the next stone level :D
Well done everyone!!
Glad you lost something this week Anna..... it's hard plateauing!

Wow well done everyone

Nice post Caz. :bliss: :bliss:

Hi to all back again tummy trouble now sorted out on new meds so no more horrible milkshakes finaly worked out diet and carbs etc thanks to all on here who have put up with my rambalings ready to go snack xxx:D

Hi snack, good to hear things are better with you. :)

ah, you're stronger than me, I barely lasted a day on CD. :(

I done 12 weeks how i did i dont know did nt realy know a lot about aitkins before did try to do it once before but did nt realy read into it etc realy helps that you guys are here to help so hopfuly i can shift this last bit of weight. How much have you lost on atkins ? XX

I've lost 167 pounds Snack, nearly 12 stone :)

OH MY GOD i thought i was doing well losing nearly 6 stone well done jim thats fantastic.You and your family must be so proud well done xx:D

Thank you, and 6 stone is one hell of an achievement snack.

wow snack you have done well on the VLCD, 6 stones is a lot :happy036:.. I tried it for 8 days and I did lose weight but I was not strong enough but it does work thats for sure.. you both have done well.. oh my jim 167 pounds :eek: that means you have lost me LOL and I'm not feather.. wow you are the man :worthy:

I know, I just got fed up carting you around more ;)

Back