Weekly weigh-in thread

LOL @ jim :p

Hey all

Well done to everyone for their losses this week...

I have lost 2lbs which I am really pleased about, so coming over to Atkins full time has obviously helped...

Long may it last for all of us....Jx

congrats Jane on the weight loss :)

oh well done Jane, that's nice to see. :bliss: :bliss:

Thanks for the nice post s about how well i did makes me proud :D just to ask a quick question i weigh my salad as the carb book doesnt make much sense do you think it better to weigh a food and get the carbs off the packet or do it in cups as its quite a diffrence sometimes xx

Yay! well done Nelly :bliss: :bliss: onwards and downwards. :D

Hi sanck, I just used mugs, but that's because I'm lazy and it seemed the easiest way to me.

Must admit i'm naughty n just kinda guess with salad really. But vegs i do tend to weigh and go by the label.

I've managed to lose the carb binge i had whilst ill and also another 0.4lb on top :)

oh good claire, that's good news then love. :)

Good for you Lo, well done.

Wow well done jane and missnelly and Igy - great losses!!

I never weigh or measure anything but Im crap at that kind of thing, and I dont really have any time at the moment - so I just take a rough guess at portion sizes on my plate - its working ok so far??

I've lost 167 pounds Snack, nearly 12 stone :)

I knew you had lost loads but I didnt realise quite how much - that is amazing!!

and it feels so good Annie. :D

Way to go lo.. It's nice to fit into clothes that were too little or too tight. sometimes inches and trying on clothes is a good way to see your progress. sometimes we use the scale as the only resource for weight loss progress and I'm guilty of this big time that we forget the inches..

congrats clair on your loss a loss is a loss even if it's .4/.5 a pound.. also to congrats to nelly and jane :)

Another 1lb for me, but had a hiccup today! it was my daughters birthday and I did have a piece of birthday cake, this is my first real cheat in 8 weeks, I enjoyed it, but not so much that I wanted more...I worked out that I have had about 50 grammes of carbs today....

Do you think that means I will not lose this week, or do I need to really cut down to say 15 grammes a day to make up for it? Not sure what to do as I have haven't been in this position before..any advice please???? Jane xx

Morning all,

Nelly, whoop whoop well done love, :bliss: :bliss:

Jane, I'd just stick to the normal induction eating love, maybe be very strict on the more carby items. :D

and don't worry love, we have all done it.

Thanks Jim, I will be ultra good this week, and try to eat more salad...rather than veg....Jx

wow way to go everyone on the weight losses.. keep up the good work

Back