Weekly weigh-in thread

Atkins is great isn't it. :D

Congrats OTL and caz. 25 pounds is a lot of weight, for sure it shows..
Laura I'm glad that you overcame that scale weakness LOL... I'm doing an induction the next 2 weeks for my upcoming london trip on the 20th which will be fish and chips beer and etc... I'm not weighting myself until next week TOTM and I feel like a bloated cow...

Why thanks you. I actually love it. Jm had mentioned "atkins flu" I think ell I had it but gone fully. Looing forward to being on the final plan. I have never cooked so much.

Hi all,

Sorry been busy again this week!!!! my weigh day was monday and i had lost 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is amazing as i drank and ate lots of things i shouldnt have on friday and saturday!!!

Hoping for 2lb this week! you know me aim for the moon!

Well done everyone we are all doing fantastic, im so glad. xxxx

congrats missnelly..

Not weighing myself today after my weekend away - lots of alcohol including Baileys....I was good with my food though....just ate more than I should.....
I am going to change my weigh day to a Friday....Jx

I always felt I was being a bit perverse weighing in on Saturday morning when I'd been out drinking of Friday night. LOL

I used to drink a couple of glasses of dry red wine on a Friday night OTL, I just factored the carbs in for that day. :)

vodka is carb free....with slimline tonic, no carbs!!!

Yes Jim that is why I have decided that if I have had a good weekend, I have 4 more days to correct it before I weigh....I may have been surprised on the scales but I really didn't want to risk feeling peed off about it....lol...x

2lbs and more each week! Ah those were the days.

I have mostly STS weeks now but it's okay. The weight is still coming off.

Well done, losers!

Hi again,
Despite the antibiotics and the stix not changing colour as much as they were, I have lost an additional 2pounds.! Hope everyone is in good spirits!

:clap: OTL.. I never used the stixs. all the other side effects were dead give aways that I was in Ket..

once again congrats.. you are on your way :)

Hi more,
The only side effect I have been getting is weightloss? The stix were working at the deepest colour and i leaned out my diet to see was it registering dietary fats but it stayed the same maybe your right. I feel great I think the good feeling is the weight loss not carrying it around helps. But the buzz associated with ketosis for me is huge. Not sleeping as much, totally off alcohol, eating fish, eggs, prawns, lobster etc how bad right?

Hey OTL if the only side effect is weight loss, I'll take that anyday :) The effects of ketosis is great isn't it. All the extra enegry and losing weight eating fish and steaks and prawns and etc.. it sounds too good to be true but I'm proof that it does work..

It gets quite natural after a while. Im the type that can eat the same thing day in day out I dont mind but with that said I do vary my diet. This website is great and there are some really nice and helpful people who gave me loads of advice.

Not that I want to find out but im wondering if anyone had a carb "overdose"
while on atkins and how did it feel what were the effects?

Back