Weekly weigh-in thread

Nice one Lo, 3lbs is a good loss.

way to go lg :)
OTL what a good way to use the calories your are burning and consuming..This will help when you start Maint..

:109: same to you OTL.. but it sounds as if you are going away or won't be on the forum anymore. I hope not, you are one of my favorites of many on here :D

Yes, are you leaving us OTL?

Ha ha nope not leaving! I meant its been great knowing you all or the time I have been here and looking forward to your company throughout next year.

Last edited:
I STS this last week :S dunno why but wonder if because I don't have mega loads to lose that it will go one week to the next before I lose anything. Anyway.... am now at the stage where everyone is noticing the weight I have lost so far and commenting.... it sure makes you feel good! My hairdresser told me she did a double take on me today :D

I know I will feel so much more confident at my 3 Xmas dos this week!

Excellent! I'm sure you'll make the very best use of it. I admire those who can stick to regular gym visits.

I can't compare with a gym membership but... I've just been given a nearly new stepper! One where you step up and then step off. Haven't used one of those since aerobics classes 20 years ago. I jog on the spot, I dance, and now, I can step - and all in front of the tv ha ha. My own personal home gym!

Cool, I was lucky they saw progress in my weight loss and the huge effort I put in!! now for the final 14 pounds....Im ready! Happy Christmas to all!!

well done OTL mate. That's good.

I second what jim says OTL... :)

I have managed to reach my goal weight just in time for 2010....not quite sure how I managed it over Christmas......just need to keep it off now........and I may try and lose just a couple of more pounds..I am going to try and upload my latest pic....how did you get yours on More?.....Jxxx

Last edited:
Fantastic Jane!

What a lovely feeling that must be.

I lost another 2lb since last weigh-in so very pleased. And I enjoyed lovely, permitted food over the holidays. Christmas held no fear for me, food-wise. What a joy!

Happy New Year when it comes x

Thank you girlygirl and fantastic for you too.....well done...
I agree food was so easy, I didn't even have craving for a chocolate and they are still sitting in bowls all around me......
I did have bread sauce though and one roast potato, and I really enjoyed all my food over the holidays......

Happy New Year.....xx

Congrats jane woohoo :woohoo:..... Actually Laura C helped me with getting my pics up..

way to go girly :flirt2:.. everyone is doing well.. Ive been bad over the holidays and now I'm suffering. Come Sunday I'm going back on a strict induction and then back to maintence. I haven't weighed myself and my clothes still fit my size 6 so I haven't gain anything but I need to detox my body from all the carbs.. I'm paying for it, all the gas sorry if TMI :sigh: I see why I can't eat like this everyday and eventhough I had a good time, I'm not sure if I'll have a blow out like I did last night..

My house was flooded over the xmas,approx 70k damage and months to fix it, maybe ready for march if im lucky, but i lost a pound over christmas!! woo hu!

OTL sorry to hear about your house. Here in The pisa/lucca area a lot of people lost their homes due to all the raining and flooding. zyour insurance will cover it right?

Congrats on the 1 pound lost and it's possible to lose 3 stones in 3 months..

Back