Weekly weigh-in thread

Congrats all & sorry to hear about your flood otl
I am pleased I have managed to lose 2lbs over the holidays as I have had a few indulgences... going to move on to the next stage now as I am 11lbs off my goal :D

you'll get there caz.. just keep on going..

woofie :bliss: :bliss:

Jeez, that's bad news OTL. Do you live near a river or was it an internal flood?

Thanks everyone,
@Jim it was a mains leak in attic for two days. There might be a technical issue with my insurance and it may not cover it.
The House is destroyed on both levels, My limited edition Joe Pesci and Robert De Niro picture was floating around my sitting room, even my juke box. **** it anyway!
Ill know more on Wednesday.
Still sticking to the diet but feel like getting pissed drunk. Great to hear everyone is doing well.

Morning all

OTL, that sucks doesn't it mate.

I'm down 1/2 lb on the 3 I gained over Christmas/New Year.

I dropped nearly 7lbs before Christmas knowing that I Wouldn't/Couldn't be totally legal OTL, so really it's a gain of 10lbs, but I have lost 1 lb of that already.

Yes I ate carbs, not really bad ones, no sugars, but pastry in pies and stuff, plus the odd sandwich.

I won't be weighing myself again for a couple of weeks. Scared to now that I have started pre-maintenance lol.

No, not scared. Just a wee bit wary. I dread even slower weight loss than during my stall but I feel that if I exercise a bit more (so lazy about exercise now) and add the extra carbs slowly I should be okay.

Missing OWL already!

Well done all who lost weight, all who gained within reason and all those gamely getting back on track now.

Well Jim I was offered a sweet, carb packed cherry cider and point blank refused it! I not consuming enough carbs.
Im living on frys has anyone any really tasty ideas like sugar free jelly!!!
Im not hungry any more Im nearly down the full 3 stone now.

laura c wow 9 is alot but im assuming i you were doing atkins by the book aloy is water weight. Im losing weight all the time. I have keto breath also,does anyone else get that?My breath is like nail polish

LOL @ OTL breath smells like nail polish, that's a first and not sure if I want to be too close to you LOL..

Laura 9 lbs does seems like a lot but it's prob a lot of water but anyway glad to see people are getting back on the wagon including myself and not beating themselves up too much for falling off the wagon.. I haven't gotten on the scale and won't until next week sometimes TOM is here and there's no need to get on the scale and see a 8 or 9 pound gain when some of that def will be water.. my clothes still fit and I'm still wearing my size 6's so that's good enough for me.. I'm trying to not turn back to my scale addictions days LOL I know me..

LOL @ more, I hear you about the scale addiction love.

ah ketosis OTL, in my first 5 or 6 weeks on Atkins, I had stinky breath, bad BO and stinky luminous pee mate. :D

Laura that's great. and I love how everyone is not moaning and beating themselves up too bad. Like you said it'll come off..

Morning well done Cazz, I'm back to posted weight. :D

well done cazz :) Jim well done for you too.. I weighed myself this morning and I'm only 3 lbs over my last posted weight which is a good thing. After I've eaten like a pig and the carb blow outs so I'm not complaining and doing induction for the next week and then back to maint.

That's what I find is great about Atkins more. :) the other thing is how well I feel on induction, strange isn't it. I'm almost reluctant to go back into maint. LOL.

LOL @ Jim that's so true.. I'm doing induction myself and it's not like I'm missing anything, really. after 2 weeks of a carb blow out and the gas that comes along with it and the strange feeling my stomach has, it was screaming for induction. I just can't eat carbs like that anymore. I have too many side effects like gas and often diarrhea sorry if TMI. My body doesn't like carbs anymore LOL also with beer, my body just doesn't like all the excess carbs..

LOL @ Jim oh well Laura just weigh in next week

Back