Weekly weigh-in thread

hey way to go caz.. keep up the good work.. a had a food diary it does help.. you are doing well big hugs

Great news Caz, I'm so pleased for you. Well done love.

nice caz.. you'll be in 10s very soon.. I've never been the type of person who loves to shop but I must admit it's more fun now.. I'm still learning how to shop.. I wish I can call Gok and he can show me how to dres LOL

4lbs off for week one for me ;)

Brilliant, well done Annie love. :bliss: :bliss:

Well done Annie! 3lbs off for me! I'm very happy and in ketosis too! And not hungry!

Oh you did, LOL. Well done love.

well done suzie and laura too!!

Well done Annie, Suzie for your losses and STS is better than a gain Laura eh?!

1lb off for me this week (my first week on OWL) i'm happy with that as i've not too much to go now (less than a stone to goal). Got back into my size 12 trousers this week (just about!) and my BMI is now in the healthy range. Yay!

Don't feel like i'm "on a diet". Made a pasta dish and a risotto this week for DH and didn't even try them - didn't even appeal to me. His eyes were popping out yesterday when i was frying up bacon and eggs for my breakfast - he said why did he have to put up with squirrel food (muesli) while i tucked into a fry up LOL

Have a good week folks

Great isn't it - i never thought i'd see the day when i could turn down a fresh bread roll, chocolate or dessert LOL

Great stuff Stormy, that's good to hear.

oh thats fantastic :) sooo jealous lol x

Back