Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done you!! Nearly half a stone shifted in one week... you must be chuffed!

Nice one, good start there then love. :bliss: :bliss:

another 2lbs off! taking my induction loss to 8lb (and i haven't been perfect)

am moving onto owl as need alchol back ! will add strawberies and alcohol only and up carbs to 25g and see how i go

OK, good luck with moving into OWL then. :)

Morning all,

After a holiday and birthday over the past 9 days i have put on 5.5lbs, and pleased with that considering all the beer and carbs ive shoved down my neck. Several easter eggs (well my son doesnt eat them all so somebody has to finish them off.)

Back on track and had a massive headache last night, so i think ive gone back into ketosis really fast.

hi all i started today i go on holiday in 6 weeks so really hoping to lose few stone by then long way to go but really want to get there this time .
hubby and me are renewning our vows next year and i want to be a size 12 not 26 as i am now so iv got just over a year to do it.
how often should i be weighing my self and have other lost much in ther first 6 weeks ?
linda

Hi all, i have just started atkins today so far so good, been following you guys for a few days for tips and insperation...ur all fantastic and i just want to say thanks to you all. will keep in touch and update my weeks loss on monday :flirt2: woofy you have done fab xx

Last edited:
Hi Freckles.
Welcome to Atkins hunni....

Keep posting and keep intouch as it really does help.

Good luck and happy eating : o )

Woofy X

Week 3 and its a sts for me :( BUT I do know why:

1) I introduced wine but drank too much
2) I didn't count carbs properly
3) I started exercising
4) Its totm
5) I ate a lot of frankenfoods

It could have been much worse! I'm going to drop the wine to fri/ sat only and go back to indction with 25g carbs to see if i lose this week otherwise its back to induction fully

Morning all,

Hi freckles and welcome. :)

ah those frankenfoods Bride, they'll be to blame.

Back